By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem To Be The #1 Most Downloaded Title In US? (At #9 in 2Weeks)!

How Far Will Fire Emblem go before losing Momentum?

10th 2 4.26%

9th 0 0%

8th 4 8.51%

7th 0 0%

6th 1 2.13%

5th 9 19.15%

4th 3 6.38%

3rd 6 12.77%

2nd 3 6.38%

1ST!!!!!! 19 40.43%

Total:47
NintendoPie said:
miz1q2w3e said:
NintendoPie said:
Seems most people chose 5th... I did it first!

...before it was cool?

Yes, before it was cool. I started the trend.

Hipster!

Around the Network

This game deserves millions, but it's fire emblem, it will never get that much, ever sadly....

Snovalo said:
This game deserves millions, but it's fire emblem, it will never get that much, ever sadly....

it has a chance for 2mil if NoA and Europe do well!

#10!!! A new Rank everyday so far, will it be #1?

I tried to buy a physical copy today but they didnt have it so im downloading right now. Its been downloading for a half hour now, is that a normal load time or is it just going slow for me?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
I tried to buy a physical copy today but they didnt have it so im downloading right now. Its been downloading for a half hour now, is that a normal load time or is it just going slow for me?

its a huge game, trust me! Itbmight take a little while, but its worth it! You'll be very plsed with your purchase, anyway join in Conegamers thread! Its the talk of the month! here is a link http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142245&page=69

At #9 simply amazing! Just two weeks!!!

Less than 2 weeks. 13 days.

Isn't the E-shop revenue based?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

At this point, I'm nearly certain this is a planned shortage. The idea that "there aren't enough physical copies so people are downloading" already came up before with AC in Japan last year. I'm guessing those shortages were unintentional, but Nintendo probably realized that this was a great way to get people to become less download-shy considering it did that unearthly 500k downloads within the year in Japan alone.

Knowing this, Nintendo has probably decided to engineer shortages for some of its major games so that it doesn't have much difficulty in catching up to MS/Sony in terms of digital market size.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx