By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Stage 3 - Round 9

I must support Boutros as per the rules of the LOST brotherhood. Sorry, Radish.

Around the Network

Radishhead

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Boutros is not only a long-time guy but also a regular contributor of sales threads so he gets my vote.

But, Radish you've been great this year too.

Boutros.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I'm going to vote for Radish since him being more absent in the last month doesn't matter since the last month is in 2013.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I'm going to vote for Radish since him being more absent in the last month doesn't matter since the last month is in 2013.

I agree. One of the big issues with this tournament is that 2012 ended 7 or so weeks ago, so a lot has happened this year which could sway the opinion of some users one way or the other.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

I agree. One of the big issues with this tournament is that 2012 ended 7 or so weeks ago, so a lot has happened this year which could sway the opinion of some users one way or the other.

That's the thing.   I am trying to vote on what users did in 2012.  That's not to say that I don't think that Boutros had a great 2012 because he did and I was a bit conflicted on who to vote for, but what I was trying to show was that Radish's recent absence shouldn't be a factor.

Hey, aren't you still in this?  You must be coming up soon. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

That's the thing.   I am trying to vote on what users did in 2012.  That's not to say that I don't think that Boutros had a great 2012 because he did and I was a bit conflicted on who to vote for, but what I was trying to show was that Radish's recent absence shouldn't be a factor.

I think I'm still in it, yeah. There's a lot of very good users through, but also a handful of very good users to go. It'll be difficult whoever I'm up against to get through, but I'm hopeful!

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

I think I'm still in it, yeah. There's a lot of very good users through, but also a handful of very good users to go. It'll be difficult whoever I'm up against to get through, but I'm hopeful!

All of the users left are good.  It's getting to the nitty gritty.

amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

All of the users left are good.  It's getting to the nitty gritty.

Exactly, and it will only get harder from here (as it has every round). Too many times I've been in situations thinking that the users going up against each other both add so much to the site that it wouldn't be the same without them.