By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I ordered the vita i will have it this friday

hello all. i finally ordered my black ops vita bundle i got it from sony stlye store for 150 dollars because i used my sony card
so they are giveing me a 100 dollar credit which is great also i had a ton of points and i picked up a 32 meg card new from amazon for 50 dollars.. so i did not do bad i could not buy a used vita for this price and i got a case for it also.
IAM SOOOO HYPED CANT WAITE

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

Awesome!!! Expect it faster than you think. At least in my case, I 've gotten stuff from Sony Rewards the day I received the confirmation email. But if not, still enjoy it when it comes in. You know where to ask if you have any questions.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

That's definitely a good price. It's a great device and I hope you enjoy it.

I'd suggest Little Big Planet, Assassin's Creed, Ragnarok Odyssey, Persona 4 Golden, Uncharted to get started.

ooooohhhh... jeez... I'm so sorry for your loss.

;P

One bit of advice, meticulously check the screen.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
That's definitely a good price. It's a great device and I hope you enjoy it.

I'd suggest Little Big Planet, Assassin's Creed, Ragnarok Odyssey, Persona 4 Golden, Uncharted to get started.

How is that game anyway?

Good choice, yon wont regret it, but bad game choice.

You bought the worst vita game, its not the best way to inaugurate this master piece

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Somewhere in the world Kaz is smiling right now.

Persona 4: Golden

Grats, dude. That Sony credit card offer is how I got my PS3 for $200 a few years ago, it's a fantastic deal.

Make sure you get PS+, if you don't already, for at least a month, then you can play the heck out of the games on Instant Game Collection.