By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's one thing you hate?

ganoncrotch said:
Jay520 said:

I hate when I pour a bowl of cereal only to realize afterwards there is no milk.

I also hate when I poop only to realize afterwards there is no toilet paper.

you need to do more shopping :D

Indeed. I've stained about seven pair of underwear trying to replace toilet paper. Now, I only have a few pair of good, clean underwear. Sadly, they're all tighty whities. I need to go shopping.

Off topic rant: I don't even remember purchasing tighty whities. I think every man has a mysterious pair of tighty whities that they cannot explain. Perhaps this is an act from God? Perhaps...

Around the Network

Gangnam Style.

I hate everything about that song, and all the sheep who like it because it's popular.

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Jay520 said:
ganoncrotch said:
Jay520 said:

I hate when I pour a bowl of cereal only to realize afterwards there is no milk.

I also hate when I poop only to realize afterwards there is no toilet paper.

you need to do more shopping :D

Indeed. I've stained about seven pair of underwear trying to replace toilet paper. Now, I only have a few pair of good, clean underwear. Sadly, they're all tighty whities. I need to go shopping.

Off topic rant: I don't even remember purchasing tighty whities. I think every man has a mysterious pair of tighty whities that they cannot explain. Perhaps this is an act from God? Perhaps...

You could've just showered.

i hate hate when people hate on hate hating hate.

oh and expired food too.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

People that think and act like they are more deserving that the people working for them.

Example, people that don't cook, clean, etc. because they think they are above it. Your not any better than anyone, just in a different situation. And if needed, I would hope you would cook and clean if needed.

It's the self absorbed ego that just gives me the creeps.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Oh yeah, I hate expired food too.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself