By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's one thing you hate?

Uptight people who view their style of living is the way everyone else's should be, or at least they should know it's wrong.

E.g. People with PhD's and a lot of money who insist that their child follows in their footsteps, or my crazy neighbor muscular female neighbor always stretches right neighboring the middle of the hall and makes fun of my fat friends, and insists we should all go to sleep at 8pk to jog at 6am...

Neither have very many friends or go out a lot.

LOL at pooping and having toilet water splash on your butt.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Communist.

Nintendo and PC gamer

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Hate.

Hate is a result of ignorance and is never justified in my opinion. (Though there obviously are cases where it is understandable that people hate.)

If people always could see things from the other person's point of view and knew where they are coming from, we would have no haters.

Not in all cases. Hating liver is not the result of ignorance, it is the result of knowledge... knowledge from tasting awful, disgusting liver.

When people try to bash religion as a whole.

But I don't really hate anything... well EA... no, I don't really hate anything.

Otakumegane said:
Jenovah's witnesses.

ROFL! Was that intentional, or a typo?

OT: I hate death growling. It's ruined far too many otherwise excellent songs, IMO.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Hate.

Hate is a result of ignorance and is never justified in my opinion. (Though there obviously are cases where it is understandable that people hate.)

If people always could see things from the other person's point of view and knew where they are coming from, we would have no haters.

I agree with you, but that only applies when it comes to hating people. Hating things is something else entirely. I hate Papaya, but I really don't think seeing things from the fruit's perspective would change my mind any. 

man-bear-pig said:
Pezus

Even people in Africa without an internet connection know this!

"Hate" sure is a strong word...I'd say I hate the fact I'm not confident enough to ask girls out :/

Trunkin said:
Otakumegane said:
Jenovah's witnesses.

OT: I hate death growling. It's ruined far too many otherwise excellent songs, IMO.

The H and the N key are too close together...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Trunkin said:
Otakumegane said:
Jenovah's witnesses.

The H and the N key are too close together...

Haha, true. Funny coincidence, though.