By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Michel Ancel and Rayman dev team protest Ubisoft's decision to delay Rayman Legends

I think Ubisoft decision was a massive let down (and I don't even care for Rayman or WiiU), but it was disrespectful towards WiiU owners and the gaming community.

Around the Network

They are french. In france, workers have protection and fight fiercely for their rights to the point of nearly paralising europe. so yeah, i think they are fine, im glad they did it.

I dont have a Wii U at the moment and im not interested in buying the game on any system, but if the game is done and was marketed for this Wii U audience that was waiting for it, its retarded to withhold the complete product for no good reason. Let the people who bought the system have their game. 360 and PS3 version will still sell decently regardless and the game will get more exposure on its best version this way.

Carl2291 said:
Fuck the 360. Fuck the PS3. Give Wii U owners the damn game.

NO FUCK YOU.

A PR disaster? This? No way. This kind of advertising would cost millions. Rayman Legends being constantly talked about on gaming websites has the game in the consciousness of the consumer. I have little doubt that sales will go up on the PS3/360 because of it.

The whole situation is really unfortunate. There's really nothing else to say about it.

But despite the Ubisoft Suits doing their best to screw over the Wii U fans (and the dev team that worked so hard on the game), I'll still be purchasing the game day one in September (). I'll be there to buy a great game and to support Ubisoft Montpelier, Kudos for the great work guys!

Around the Network
pokoko said:
A PR disaster? This? No way. This kind of advertising would cost millions. Rayman Legends being constantly talked about on gaming websites has the game in the consciousness of the consumer. I have little doubt that sales will go up on the PS3/360 because of it.

That kind of free advertising is something you just can't buy.

Carl2291 said:
Nice to see them doing something, rather than just letting the bosses bend them over.

I be watching for a ban. I can't even say "rightwinger" without getting banned.

pokoko said:

This might have helped if the game wasn't over half a year away. The game is getting a lot of free PR now but come September the voices will be long gone.

People forget fast. Unless it's Final Fantasy that is.

spaceguy said:
Carl2291 said:
Nice to see them doing something, rather than just letting the bosses bend them over.

I be watching for a ban. I can't even say "rightwinger" without getting banned.

That's not why you were banned... I can't tell if your intentionally lying or just really that myopic.

If you read your mod note more closley you'd note Mr. Khan banned you for "Flaming rightwingers".

Not using the term but calling right wingers people crazy people motivated only by greed who's good works can only be seen as trying to buy ones way into the afterlife. 

That said, this thread isn't the correct place to be bitching about mod histories so cut it out.  PM Axumblade if you have a problem about any moderations.

I'm remembering all the times I've heard "it's great when developers are given the creative freedom to do what they want" right now.

VGChartz