By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FRENCH hardware sales (january, february and march)

360 is selling well in Australia. the original did well but Australia was a Sony country.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
Hus said:
reverie said:
Legend11,
If you actually think that modern western consumer preferences work by the flag you're just a stupid nationalist.

um actully, only reason GM or ford are alive today is consumer preferences of the flag.

no matter how crap GM cars got there were many people that got a Gm car just becasue its American, might want to take a look at the comments on gminsidenews forums.

Ford is actuly not losing money on their european market, it is in USA they are losing money. So to be honest nationalism has nothing to do with Ford survival.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

You have to take into account that these numbers are for January ,February and March ....that means the Sony PS3 number is just about 7 days of march .In seven days it has sold twice the amount of X360 in the three months .

In my country the X360 sells like crap .I only know one person with the console and he has given up into it the second time it broke .The others I know with the console are simply fanboys from the forums .Even in the X360 pages the more relevant topics are always the crashing consoles ,the problems with the management of the Live points and the travels to germany (technical assistance of MS in Europe ) the consoles are forced to do .In fact the PS3 nearly equaled its cumulated numbers with the first week sales and it has most probably has already a larger userbase in Spain that the X360 .The Wii ,on the other hand ,sells quite well but nowhere near the sold-out status of other countries ....we have stock in all the stores since at least 6-7 weeks .

You have to take into account that these numbers are for January ,February and March ....that means the Sony PS3 number is just about 7 days of march .In seven days it has sold twice the amount of X360 in the three months .

In my country the X360 sells like crap .I only know one person with the console and he has given up into it the second time it broke .The others I know with the console are simply fanboys from the forums .Even in the X360 pages the more relevant topics are always the crashing consoles ,the problems with the management of the Live points and the travels to germany (technical assistance of MS in Europe ) the consoles are forced to do .In fact the PS3 nearly equaled its cumulated numbers with the first week sales and it has most probably has already a larger userbase in Spain that the X360 .The Wii ,on the other hand ,sells quite well but nowhere near the sold-out status of other countries ....we have stock in all the stores since at least 6-7 weeks .

Diomedes1976 said:

It was the lanuch of the PS3.  Ofcourse it sold well.  In the UK the 360 is already selling more than the PS3 week to week.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
I just don't understand the French, of course I never understood the appeal of mimes either. I think their hatred or jealousy or whatever it is of America blinds them.

This is a very true post.

omgwtfbbq said:
360 is selling well in Australia. the original did well but Australia was a Sony country.

Australia is still a Sony Country.

My cousin bought one ps3 yesterday and like many ...his friends are waiting for the price to go down before making a purchase. ( a bit more expensive than what it is in US if you are unaware)

Now x360 is trailing both Wii and ps3 in australia .

But dont forget that as soon as the price goes down it would be Sony all over.

sharky said:
Legend11 said:
I just don't understand the French, of course I never understood the appeal of mimes either. I think their hatred or jealousy or whatever it is of America blinds them.

This is a very true post.

that is not very true!!!!

just go to the forums of jeux-france.

Most of the bloggers are pro-xbox posters. Politics doesnt influence gamers.

Show me a place where x360 beating is ps3 other than USA?

larry said:
omgwtfbbq said:

Australia is still a Sony Country.

My cousin bought one ps3 yesterday and like many ...his friends are waiting for the price to go down before making a purchase. ( a bit more expensive than what it is in US if you are unaware)

Now x360 is trailing both Wii and ps3 in australia .

But dont forget that as soon as the price goes down it would be Sony all over.

Have any proof 360 is trailing PS3 in Austrailia?

Oh no, you dont, because it isn't, not even close. Last I remember, 360's launch down under outsold PS3's. Then factor in how much longer 360 has been out, and it's not even close.

The foreign 360 haters on this site are getting ridiculous. GO BACK TO CHINA.

ookaze said:

I had a feeling that the XB360 was not selling well at all in France, and now there's the confirmation.

What is the most amazing to me, is that the XB360 fans don't understand why the console doesn't sell in France.

The reliability alone would be a point not to buy this hardware. I'll stop my rant there though.

Who cares? Who made France the center of the universe? This kind of arrogance is why I cant stand a lot of Europeans.

BTW, I read somewhere French LTD 360 sales are ~400k? Not bad imo, in a place where 360 is supposedly DOA. It will probably end up beating PS3 there for the whole gen, which is all I care about with regards to that (I dont really see Wii as competition)