By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend me some SNES games?

Well, after several hours of rage-filled tears and intense verbal abuse, I have finally completed N+, a game that I've owned for years. That got me thinking back through all my past gaming achievements, and it's just now occurred to me that the only Snes game I've played to completion is Kirby Superstar. Sad, right? So, my gaming budget being what it is at the moment *coughnonexistentcough*, I figure I may as well try actually completing a few older games for once, but there are os many damn Snes games that I can't decide which to finish first. That's why I've come to the good people of VGChartz for advice.

So, any suggestions for me? My favorite genres are Platformers, Action RPGs, and Action Adventure games, although I am open to pretty much any game as long as it isn't a topdown shooter.(Too frustrating  >_<) 

Around the Network

Terranigma

Turkish said:
Terranigma

That's the sequel to Illusion of Gaia, right? Are the storylines at all connected?

DBZ legend of the super saiyan
EVO search for eden

Megaman X
Super Mario World

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Terranigma

This times a million!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

BoF I & II
Lufia II
Illusion of time
SMarioWorld
Yoshi's island
Donkey kong Country series
SuperMetroid
Flashback
Dragon ball Z Super Boutoden 2

yum123 said:
DBZ legend of the super saiyan
EVO search for eden

I remember playing these years ago. The DBZ game was pretty fun, I dunno why I didn't stick with it. I got bored with EVO:Search for Eden, though. 

DieAppleDie said:
BoF I & II
Lufia II
Illusion of time
SMarioWorld
Yoshi's island
Donkey kong Country series
SuperMetroid
Flashback
Dragon ball Z Super Boutoden 2

I totally forgot about the Boutoden series. I did complete the first game. I also played through DBZ: Hyper Demension and Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Heh, I guess I've finished a few Snes games if you count fighting games.

Secret of evermore
Mohawk headphone Jack (if you want a terrible game but a unique experience)