By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita: Pros, Cons, Facts! What Can Sony Do To Make It Right?!

green_sky said:
tbone51 said:
Pros: ⇒ Great Graphics!
⇒ Gravity Rush

Cons: ⇒ Price
Memory Card Price

Change these things and the first game im buying is gravity rush!

You got it tbone. I was going to say this but you said it better with the arrows.

lol, i actually want vita for gravity rush but that $$$ is killing everything especially Sony

Around the Network

My 32gb memory card is full, and not of videos and crap, I mean actual game purchases. I need a 64/128gb memory card. Do it, Sony, my wallet is ready.

Iam going to have a vita next week.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

What Sony needs to do is change up how they are marketing the Vita.

Create a commercial that directly attacks the notion of mobile phone gaming. Show people, kids, adults, guys, girls, playing a lame game on a phone. Something mindless, boring, and show them walking to work, to school, to the grocery store. Like zombies, robots. Then show a close up of the Vita, just a close up of PS power button though, no light...and then...it turns blue and a hand grabs the system. Cut the scene back to a line of people then a following camera angle behind the person playing the Vita walking through the line, breaking their pattern. Switch some camera angles to show some awesome game footage of him playing the games. Start showing the robot-like people look away from their phones, start to take notice of the Vita walking by them. Show more of the guy walking, he closes out of the game, browses the internet or twitter, watches a youtube video, then switches back to the game where he left off. Then have some sort of announcer. "The Sony PlayStation Vita" Then zoom out from the guy the camera is following to show the giant massive crowd of people following him, finish off with "Free your mind, experience more"

Then they need to keep going with commercials to create name recognition of a premium better product. Repeat "The Sony PlayStation Vita" in their ads. Really get it out there and in people's heads. Use smartphone popularity to their advantage and keep breaking the mold of what is in. They need to stop advertising to their core consumer because their core gaming features are already sold to them, if not by them owning a Vita already, by them owning a PS3 and not seeing the point of grabbing a Vita too. The marketing needs to grab general attention of the masses, casual consumer if you will to know what the thing is, recognize it in stores, and start asking questions about it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(