By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 Gamecube vs Top 5 PS2 games, FIGHT!

thekitchensink said:
DieAppleDie said:
thekitchensink said:

GameCube:

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Star Fox Adventures
4. Luigi's Mansion
5. Resident Evil Zero

PS2:

1. Kingdom Hearts/KH2
2. 007 Everything or Nothing
3. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
4. The Bouncer (*dodges rotten tomatoes*)
5. Indigo Prophecy

thats an amzing GC top 5 , and a disturbing PS2 one too! lol

How's it disturbing?  Besides the acquired taste that is The Bouncer, of course :P

I know The Bouncer, it was a beat em up by Square near PS2 launch window release right? Khearts games are common, but the other 3 you listed....its just i dont think im gonna see them listed again on a PS2 top5, no offense

Around the Network

GC

1. Metroid Prime

2. Zelda WW

3. Baten Kaitos

4. Resident Evil 4

5. Star Wars Rogue Leader

PS3

1. Ridge Racer Type V

2: Tekken Tag Tournament

3. FFX

4. KH

5. Castlevania Lament of Innocence

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

DieAppleDie said:
thekitchensink said:
DieAppleDie said:
thekitchensink said:

GameCube:

2. Resident Evil 4
3. Star Fox Adventures
4. Luigi's Mansion
5. Resident Evil Zero

PS2:

1. Kingdom Hearts/KH2
5. Indigo Prophecy

How's it disturbing?  Besides the acquired taste that is The Bouncer, of course :P

I know The Bouncer, it was a beat em up by Square near PS2 launch window release right? Khearts games are common, but the other 3 you listed....its just i dont think im gonna see them listed again on a PS2 top5, no offense

Why would I take offense?  I wasn't aware that my list needed to be the same as everyone else's ;)

Also, Indigo Prophecy is from the same folks that gifted the world with Heavy Rain :D

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
DieAppleDie said:
thekitchensink said:
DieAppleDie said:
thekitchensink said:

GameCube:

2. Resident Evil 4
3. Star Fox Adventures
4. Luigi's Mansion
5. Resident Evil Zero

PS2:

1. Kingdom Hearts/KH2
5. Indigo Prophecy

Why would I take offense?  I wasn't aware that my list needed to be the same as everyone else's ;)

Also, Indigo Prophecy is from the same folks that gifted the world with Heavy Rain :D

oh, now that i googled it, Indigo prophecy was Farenheit whatever here, i know that game too, it was quite popular and got great ratings

pezus said:
GC: Smash Melee

PS2: See other thread

I think you meant to say; 1. Mario Kart: Double Dash then 2. Smash Bros. Melee.

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
Cheebee said:
DieAppleDie said:

My tops

PS2///////// GC

GT 3 A-spec///////// Zelda WW
DBZ Budokai 3//////// Metroid Prime
DragonQuestVIII //////// Mario sunshine
Silent hill 2 /////// / Resident evil
GTA San Andreas ///////// SW: Rouge leader

... Also, Zelda Twilight Princess should be in that list, as well as Smash Bros. Melee.

Dont kill me yet but im not really a big fan of Smash bros. games Ive played all of them 3 and loved them but SW:RL holds a place in my heart more than Smash. Also i consider TP more of a Wii game as it sold way more on it

Ah that's alright. I was just kidding. :p And I can understand tossing TP in with the Wii games, as it did indeed sell a lot more on it, and it even came out on it before GCN. Weirdly enough.

Also, the pic was directed at your misspelling of Rogue Leader. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046