By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Who would you go gay for?

That's Right!

George Clooney 10 8.47%

Brad Pitt. 8 6.78%

Ryan Gosling 24 20.34%

David Backham 5 4.24%

Robert Pattinson 0 0%

Denzel Washington 0 0%

Harrison Ford 0 0%

Kazuo Hirai 18 15.25%

Mr. Bean 10 8.47%

Other 42 35.59%

Total:117

Around the Network

pezus

A nice guy with a a good sense of humor who isn't too ugly and can keep up his end of a conversation.

Love and tolerate.

man b pig

im gay....

but uhmmm james mcavoy and michael fassbender :P

Around the Network

"The Straightest Gay Man", aka Neil Patrick Harris.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Salnax said:
A nice guy with a a good sense of humor who isn't too ugly and can keep up his end of a conversation.

It seems like you could find that pretty easily...

NintendoPie said:
Salnax said:

It seems like you could find that pretty easily...

Well, all the kids in school called me a faggot. Maybe this is what they meant?

In all seriousness though, if you could "go gay" for somebody, you were probably gay all along, and just had high standards. Personally, I'd rather my "soulmate" or "partner" be female because, let's face it, women can be pretty hot, but would happily spend the rest of my days with a great guy. I suppose that would make me sort of bisexual, but I am not attracted to men. I just think companionship should be about more than mere sexuality.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

Well, all the kids in school called me a faggot. Maybe this is what they meant?

In all seriousness though, if you could "go gay" for somebody, you were probably gay all along, and just had high standards. Personally, I'd rather my "soulmate" or "partner" be female because, let's face it, women can be pretty hot, but would happily spend the rest of my days with a great guy. I suppose that would make me sort of bisexual, but I am not attracted to men. I just think companionship should be about more than mere sexuality.

Don't worry, I wasn't trying to be mean to you... kids have asked me if I was gay before, which is really annoying. (And they do it just to be rude, I know they do.)

I guess you would just be considered "Adventurous"? (I'd think that sums it up well-ish.)

I just can't believe some people actually gave you a serious answer!