By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony believes PS3 could catch Xbox 360 this summer

Europe only......

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

it probably wwill catch it in summer only in europe though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

In Europe is possible, WW is impossible

well ps3 has sold more then xbox360 at the same time by 900k according to this chart http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&weeks=100

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

misteromar mk4 said:
Sony say alot of shit, I stopped listening after they said the ps2 would have Toy Story 2 graphics.

I'm pretty sure Sony didn't actually claim "Toy Story" graphics, but rather movie quality 3D graphics. The toy Story comparison was coined in some article if I recall. Granted movie quality graphics were still pretty farfetched. Microsoft on the otherhand actually did claim the Xbox could "achieve a level of visual detail you really get in 'Toy Story.'" For that matter, I believe early in development Nintendo claimed the N64 was capable of Jurassic Park graphics. Anyways...not much point to this other than that they all make pretty extravagant claims.