By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Division makes more Money than the entire Sony, 360 stills ahead on Console Race and Wont change anytime Soon.

Author made a crucial flaw in the text.

Nintendo cares about 3D, not money.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

360 isn't still ahead, you have no proof off that, did not expect anything else from you though.

007BondAgent said:
360 isn't still ahead, you have no proof off that, did not expect anything else from you though.

Neither do you dude. Neither do you. Wait for numbers instead. Current numbers say it is ahead.

Since Sony hasn't made 1 cent of profit in the last 4 years.....you could say a homeless man who got a dollar tip in his jar has made more profit :P

(lol im scared. Mods please tell me if this is crossing a line. I think its not)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Since Kaz began trying to turn Sony around have they consistently been cutting losses and heading towards profit routinely? If so i guess the only question is are they getting there quick enough, you certainly cant bleed forever... anyone know if Sony recent stock rise has reacted to these financials?

Around the Network

Sony is in deep. Its even worse that they are hiding there Vita and PS3 numbers, so they must not be doing well.

This definitely puts ps4 in the spotlight. It needs to be first out the gate, and sell extremely well. If they let MS bring out the Nextbox before the ps4, it would be a huge mistake.

Well this dose of reality kinda halted the PS4 hype train lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

What's next? Zune made more profit than Sony or Windows Vista sold more than PS3?

There is already a thread about Sony's earnings. All of this can be discussed there.

Locking in 3...2...1..

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger