By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 3D Blu-Rays of 2013 Movies, share your thoughts "OFFICIAL 3D Movies in 2K13 THREAD" (List of 3D Movies of 2013 in OP)

Poll closed.

Closed. 23 76.67%

Total:23

x men most likely for me! I dont go to the movies though as much >_

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
x men most likely for me! I dont go to the movies though as much >_<

Did you vote in the poll?

Also, the only thing I know about the X-Men this July, is that it has Wolverine is in it.

The movie is coming out in a few months, and we know next to nothing about this LOL.

It makes me question what other 3D movies are coming out this year, that we don't yet know even exist.

Do you know that the director/writer of the Batman Trilogy is THE PRODUCER of the New Superman movie; Man of Steel 3D?

I still have no idea about the casting of the Super Mario Bros. movie 2, except that Jon Hamm went to casting for the roll of Luigi, and got turned down. Plus Mario 2 3D might not come out til 2014 or 2015.

We are just kept way to in the dark about 3D Movies releasing this year, until we are near release.

I updated the OP and corrected "X-Men" as "The Wolverine"

So if you want to vote for "The Wolverine" in the Poll, then just Vote for "X-Men (new, I think)" in the Poll.

Updated the OP again to include:

300: Rise of the Empire

Well, we currently know of over 30 confirm 3D Movies release thru out 2013.

But Star Trek Into Darkness is converted from 2D to 3D :...(

I've decided to have 1 picture at a time for current or next upcoming 3D Movie thru-out this entire year.

But there are tooooo many Movies, to post a Pic of each one at once in the OP, and it would overcrowd the Titles.

Sorry, but I got to make the text List noticible.

So alternating Pic in OP it is. (1 at a time)

Around the Network

I have dramatically updated the OP.

I can't wait for the 3D Movie; "R.I.P.D."

OOOHHHH YEEAAAHHHH.

Does anyone know anything about the new Frankenstein Movie?

Also, there seems to be at least 6 3D Movies coming out this JULY.

Talk about 3D overload.

So all the film critics seem to agree with me, that G.I. Joe Retaliation 3D IMAX is the best movie of the year so far, and that it is must see in 3D.

So who's gonna see "Jurassic Park 3D"?

Besides yours truly.