By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 trailer confirmed as real-time graphics on WiiU

Clearly that image was rendered on a PS360. WiiU does not have enough Flops or shady trees.

Around the Network

X and Boynetta 2 are looking amazing. Yes, B2 gif is short but you can tell it looks really good.

Pff, it didn't even show any rubber duckies.

Anyone else find it weird that Bayonetta 2 is a Wii-U exclusive? I'm no complaining, I just find it really... random.

TheWhyButton said:
Anyone else find it weird that Bayonetta 2 is a Wii-U exclusive? I'm no complaining, I just find it really... random.

No one else wanted to fund the game, so Nintendo picked it up. End of story.

Around the Network

Are people surprised about that being in-game graphics? I had no doubt that it was when they showed it lol....

dahuman said:
Are people surprised about that being in-game graphics? I had no doubt that it was when they showed it lol....

Given that nothing else in that trailer was (aside from shots of the developers working on characters or environments), kinda...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
dahuman said:

Given that nothing else in that trailer was (aside from shots of the developers working on characters or environments), kinda...

but it wasn't even that detailed in my eyes ^^;;;;

dahuman said:

but it wasn't even that detailed in my eyes ^^;;;;

It isn't. But there could be reasons as to why. (Too dark, early development, too dark...)

TheLastStarFighter said:
Clearly that image was rendered on a PS360. WiiU does not have enough Flops or shady trees.

It was rendered on a PS2, because it sold so many units.