By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Vita or Kindle Fire HD?

What should I get a PS vita or a Kindle Fire HD?

PS Vita 60 77.92%

Kindle Fire HD 17 22.08%

Total:77

So i can only get one and I do have a PS3 and also PS plus, and the vita is pretty cool in my own personal opinion. Also i would be getting the $200 wi-fi version of either the Kindle or The PSVita. So the Other side with the Kindle Fire HD (also the $200 wi-fi version) is that ive kinda wanted a tablet for a while now and the Kindle Fire Is pretty damn cool also the fact that it is a stand alone product as to not needing more external memory as i would have to do that with the Vita. Anyways i just wanna see what u guys think just give some honest answers and i dont want the 3DS so please no mentioning of that, and ty for youre time

tl;dr -  what should i get a PS vita or a kindle fire HD? compare and contrast please

Around the Network

Get the Nexus 7 instead.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Muffin31190 said:

i dont want the 3DS so please no mentioning of that,

Nexus 7 or Galaxy Tab2 7". Better value for your money than a Kindle fire, and if you're interested in the Fire because you want to read books on it, you can download the Kindle software for any Android device.

Oh just get the Vita. If you're on a website dedicated to talking about video games then the choice is obvious lol.

If you're worried about Vita memory you can go all physical and 4gb is way more than enough or you can get a 16gb and with PS+ actually save more money by not having to buy Uncharted, Gravity Rush, etc.

Around the Network

Eh....Kindle isn't that good either.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Get a Vita and wait for Soul Sacrifice, best portable game with Tearaway of this year.

Kindle? Don't, its Amazons ecosystem where you keep on paying more.

Get the Nexus 7.

Faxanadu said:
Get the Nexus 7 instead.

Seconded. Just got one last friday and I am loving it. 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Do you want to read books or play games? Pick one and there's your product.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!