By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamestop opens Mario Kart pre-orders, and gives release date.

according to Gamestop, MarioKart Wii will ship on April 2

http://gonintendo.com/?p=34114

if true, thats earlier then i thought. 

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

april 2nd alot earlier than i thought.

I hope it gets pushed back a month or so. Too close to Brawl's release.. it would have been perfect back when Brawl was relasing in February.

If true, I need to get me over to Gamestop!

APril 2nd is a bit too early

Around the Network

There is no way Nintendo is going to release Brawl and Kart in the same month. They can't even produce enough Brawl for Japan alongside much smaller games like Wii Fit which are more restricted due to the board than the disc.

Expect one of them to be delayed to May.

Dont trust gamestop on there release dates, remember they had MGS4 listed for 360 a while ago. Also they had FF XIII for dec 31 07.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I completely agree with Superchunk

If they cant even produce enough for Brawl they wouldnt release Mario Kart so early.

Not saying i dont want it earlier, because Mario Kart is way better than Smash Bros

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I dont know why, but this is the first game on the series that I am not exited about.
The date is not real, they just need to start measuring the amount of games to pre order.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

They're making dates up so people would preorder (=give them money). That's how gaming stores generally work.