By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which of Microsoft newly founded studios will create the best gaming experience?

Which studio will create the best gaming experience?

Microsoft LA 0 0%

Black Tusk Studios 31 48.44%

Lift London 1 1.56%

Microsoft Redmond 17 26.56%

Microsoft Victoria 0 0%

See results 15 23.44%

Total:64

Holy fuck Redmond and LA sound awesome! I'd bet on Redmond making the best game.

Around the Network

they haven't created anything new so far after around 12 years?? when the xbox came out??

cbarroso09 said:
they haven't created anything new so far after around 12 years?? when the xbox came out??

What?

Turkish said:
Have never heard of either of those, but if I had to choose, then Redmond.

Neither have I because they are all new studios that haven't created anything yet but based on some of the people they got I go with Microsoft Redmond also.

cbarroso09 said:

They are all brand new studios that work on projects for MS next console.

Around the Network

LA Studio is some kind of TV centric content - not games:

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Los-Angeles-Exec-Director-of-Creative-Dev-IEB-Microsoft-Studios-LA-(822509)-Job-CA-90001/2373436/

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Los-Angeles-Senior-PM-IEB-Microsoft-Studios-LA-(819830)-Job-CA-90001/2324516/

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Black Tusk is the one to watch, I think. I just worry that its big project will be another sci-fi shooter.

Black Tusk is working on multiple projects.

Black Tusk Studios. A game that is suppose to be as big as halo. Yeah that is bigger than pretty much every game on the HD twins except GTA and CoD on a single platform

I just want to add that I'm so glad Microsoft is investing in first party studios and software. It was their Achilles' heel this generation, and it's great to see them try to fix the problem.

I will go for Black Tusk and Redmond.
That is some crazy talent they have.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...