By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which of Microsoft newly founded studios will create the best gaming experience?

Which studio will create the best gaming experience?

Microsoft LA 0 0%

Black Tusk Studios 31 48.44%

Lift London 1 1.56%

Microsoft Redmond 17 26.56%

Microsoft Victoria 0 0%

See results 15 23.44%

Total:64

Isn't that Redmond studio the same as Core Publishing which is situated in Redmond?

Around the Network

It really doesn't matter. The sales of the xbox are down 28 percent since last year. Soon the xbox will be zuned.

First: *facepalm* at above post, chump.

Secondly: Dunno, so far i'd say Black Tusk, mainly because we've heard 'most' from them so far

VenatusRex said:

It really doesn't matter. The sales of the xbox are down 28 percent since last year. Soon the xbox will be zuned.

....Seriously?....

I want Microsoft to purchase Remedy so bad.

However I see Black Tusk having the big game. Redmond has talent, but unless both are working on FPS we know what the majority want and that is FPS games. I just hope we see a lot of these games at E3. I would love a Mass Effect type game from one of these studios.

Around the Network
donsterydo2 said:
LA Studio is some kind of TV centric content - not games:

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Los-Angeles-Exec-Director-of-Creative-Dev-IEB-Microsoft-Studios-LA-(822509)-Job-CA-90001/2373436/

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Los-Angeles-Senior-PM-IEB-Microsoft-Studios-LA-(819830)-Job-CA-90001/2324516/

Check the links I provided.

"The company is seeking an experienced producer to come aboard to contribute to the "exciting new AAA core game.""

And I think there would be much more buzz when MS officially entered the movie industry in a big way. I think it might be something like the short movie for Alan Wake or the series for Halo 4 with gameplay elements. That would be quite spectacular.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

VenatusRex said:

It hasn't price dropped since 2008. PS3 dropped $150 in the last 3 years.

OP: Blacktusk forsure

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.