By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite New upcoming Game(s) that are coming out in the next, let's say 3 years?

What's your favorite new upcoming game coming out in the next 5 years?

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 5 16.13%

The Wonderful 101 0 0%

Final Fantasy 15 1 3.23%

ZombiU 2 0 0%

Professor Layton VS. Ace Attorney 1 3.23%

Pokémon X and/or Y 2 6.45%

Monster Hunter 4 1 3.23%

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 2 6.45%

Super Smash Bros. (working title) 10 32.26%

Other 9 29.03%

Total:31
riderz13371 said:
Kaizar said:
riderz13371 said:

THE LAST OF US
BEYOND TWO SOULS
KILLZONE 4
GG NEW IP
GOW ASCENSION
SLY COOPER THIEVES IN TIME
KILLZONE MERCENARY
SOUL SACRIFICE
TEARAWAY

THANK YOU.

ALSO THIS IS WHAT MY FUTURE TELLING POWERS SHOW:

GRAN TURISMO 6

HALO 5 6 7 8

UNCHARTED 4

CALL OF DUTY 10, 11, 12, 13, INFINITY

I don't know why I did that in caps.

I should make this clear, I am only talking about announced games. For example:

During 2010; 3rd Parties announced such games as Dragonball 3DS & Batman 3DS & Ninja Gaiden 3DS. And it wasn't until 2013 that we got more news Bout Dragonball 3DS (now titled: Dragonball Heroes: Ultimate Mission)

News process of Dragonball 3DS:

April 2010

Again on January 2013.

But if news says that it's been halted, like Final Fantasy 13 versus, then it probably doesn't count. So Mega Man Legends 3 also doesn't count for now.

Then why does the title say in the next five years. We have game announcements for 2018?

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 is said to need another up to 3 years to finish the remaining 75% of pre-production because of the Storyline being a true sequel is just such a work in progress.

Around the Network

Then why does the title say in the next five years. We have game announcements for 2018?

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 is said to need another up to 3 years to finish the remaining 75% of pre-production because of the Storyline being a true sequel is just such a work in progress.

Okay thats one...continue?

riderz13371 said:

THE LAST OF US
BEYOND TWO SOULS
KILLZONE 4
GG NEW IP
GOW ASCENSION
KILLZONE MERCENARY
SOUL SACRIFICE
TEARAWAY

THANK YOU.

GRAN TURISMO 6

HALO 5 6 7 8

UNCHARTED 4

Halo 7 and 8 are none existent and are not planned for yet. No way they will release in the next 5 years. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
riderz13371 said:

THE LAST OF US
BEYOND TWO SOULS
KILLZONE 4
GG NEW IP
GOW ASCENSION
KILLZONE MERCENARY
SOUL SACRIFICE
TEARAWAY

THANK YOU.

GRAN TURISMO 6

HALO 5 6 7 8

UNCHARTED 4

Halo 7 and 8 are none existent and are not planned for yet. No way they will release in the next 5 years. 

Believe, you must.

riderz13371 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
riderz13371 said:

THE LAST OF US
BEYOND TWO SOULS
KILLZONE 4
GG NEW IP
GOW ASCENSION
KILLZONE MERCENARY
SOUL SACRIFICE
TEARAWAY

THANK YOU.

GRAN TURISMO 6

HALO 5 6 7 8

UNCHARTED 4

Believe, you must.

Personally I think Halo 8 should go back to the gameplay style first developed in H6,  yet with the visual style of 7, but that's just my preference.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

Well, I just really wanted to include Kid Icarus: Uprsing 2, and this was the only way.

Its my New favorite franchise of all time.

I hope Dark Pit gets a badass Spin-off game.

Plus with Greek mythology there is so much that can be done, and just thinking about Zeus coming back with a bigger role and hopefully Zeus's Father and then anything they can create out of thin air to add to the game. It's just so awesome thinking about what else can be done now that Nintendo finally have a system that Nintendo have accepted as being worthy of rebooting this clearly proven to be capable of awesomeness franchise.

I use to be a lot more of a PlayStation man, but lately with such games as Dillon's Rolling Western & Bravely Default & Luigi's Mansion & so fort, well now I am more into Nintendo then PlayStation lately.

I guess I just go where the software is, for my top favorite console makers during the times. Plus I think the 3DS is giving us another PS2 era of Japanese software for the 8th Gen of systems. To bad about the 7th Gen though, but it finally has a respectable library. GTA 5 promises to be of such quality as GTA San Andreas.

Kaizar said:
riderz13371 said:

Well, I just really wanted to include Kid Icarus: Uprsing 2, and this was the only way.

Its my New favorite franchise of all time.

I hope Dark Pit gets a badass Spin-off game.

Plus with Greek mythology there is so much that can be done, and just thinking about Zeus coming back with a bigger role and hopefully Zeus's Father and then anything they can create out of thin air to add to the game. It's just so awesome thinking about what else can be done now that Nintendo finally have a system that Nintendo have accepted as being worthy of rebooting this clearly proven to be capable of awesomeness franchise.

I use to be a lot more of a PlayStation man, but lately with such games as Dillon's Rolling Western & Bravely Default & Luigi's Mansion & so fort, well now I am more into Nintendo then PlayStation lately.

I guess I just go where the software is, for my top favorite console makers during the times. Plus I think the 3DS is giving us another PS2 era of Japanese software for the 8th Gen of systems. To bad about the 7th Gen though, but it finally has a respectable library. GTA 5 promises to be of such quality as GTA San Andreas.

@bold - at least your honest about it =P. 

The inclusion of Kid Icarus 2 makes me guess that we can name fictional games that we wish we will see eventualy, right?

For, I don't think I can think of anything I wan't more than Metroid Prime 4.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
The inclusion of Kid Icarus 2 makes me guess that we can name fictional games that we wish we will see eventualy, right?

No.

It was officially announced by Miyamto or 1 of those other Nintendo people themselves as already being 25% done in pre-production.

So announced stuff only.

FYI Nintendo said they expect it to take them a long time just to finish pre-production (years, in their words)

Kaizar said:
Metrium said:

No.

It was officially announced by Miyamto or 1 of those other Nintendo people themselves as already being 25% done in pre-production.

So announced stuff only.

FYI Nintendo said they expect it to take them a long time just to finish pre-production (years, in their words)

ZombiU2 has never been announced. And as KI2, do you have a link? Because I seriously doubt a KI2 is in production atm and I have a even harder time to believe that it would be confirmed by anyone from Nintendo so soon into production. Also I remember Sakurai saying that he would not do a other one and that KI:U was a one time thing. He then joked that maybe we will see a other KI game in 20years (just like it toke 20years or so to get KI:U after the original game). And I REALLY doubt they would do a direct sequel of KI:U w/o Sakurai being involved.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)