By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite New upcoming Game(s) that are coming out in the next, let's say 3 years?

What's your favorite new upcoming game coming out in the next 5 years?

Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 5 16.13%

The Wonderful 101 0 0%

Final Fantasy 15 1 3.23%

ZombiU 2 0 0%

Professor Layton VS. Ace Attorney 1 3.23%

Pokémon X and/or Y 2 6.45%

Monster Hunter 4 1 3.23%

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 2 6.45%

Super Smash Bros. (working title) 10 32.26%

Other 9 29.03%

Total:31
Metrium said:
Kaizar said:
Metrium said:
The inclusion of Kid Icarus 2 makes me guess that we can name fictional games that we wish we will see eventualy, right?

For, I don't think I can think of anything I wan't more than Metroid Prime 4.

No.

It was officially announced by Miyamto or 1 of those other Nintendo people themselves as already being 25% done in pre-production.

So announced stuff only.

FYI Nintendo said they expect it to take them a long time just to finish pre-production (years, in their words)

ZombiU2 has never been announced. And as KI2, do you have a link? Because I seriously doubt a KI2 is in production atm and I have a even harder time to believe that it would be confirmed by anyone from Nintendo so soon into production. Also I remember Sakurai saying that he would not do a other one and that KI:U was a one time thing. He then joked that maybe we will see a other KI game in 20years (just like it toke 20years or so to get KI:U after the original game). And I REALLY doubt they would do a direct sequel of KI:U w/o Sakurai being involved.

I read it a year ago, so my memory isn't as good but I have edit this thread accordingly, but I'm worry about the poll resetting because it says there isn't one to edit, even though there clearly is LOL.

this is what I read a year ago and clearly had to vague of a memory:

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-wont-be-a-sequel-to-kid-icarus-uprising/

But I do think we will get a new kid Icarus game in the next 3 to 10 years. I mean with Greek Mytology there is so much you can do, plus they can also make things up to add more to as well.

Thanks for asking for a link, because appearatly my memory was not vivid.

Also I believe that Ubisoft said about ZombiU that the next one will be more multiplayer focus for its multiplayer and have online multiplayer. Well here's a random link for the sequel:

http://www.videogamer.com/wiiu/zombiu/news/ubisoft_would_love_co-op_in_zombiu_sequel.html

FYI I love your signature and Pyrrhon happens to be my favorite character from KI: U.