By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: Proof of PS4 announcement at Playstation Meeting

http://isitgaming.blogspot.com/2013/01/playstation-4-reveal-coming-february-20.html

Sony has just announced that a Playstation Meeting will take place February 20. 6PM EST to be exact! Have a look at the official website here. The last Playstation Meeting Sony had was in 2011 back when the Playstation Vita (then called NGP) was unveiled. So it is safe to say the Playstation 4 is being announced at this event. If you need any more proof have a look at some tweets from veteral games journalist Geoff Keighley and the official twitter account for Amazon Games.

Around the Network

This has been posted numerous times.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Yup Amazon twitter feed also linked to the #Playstation2013 video on the official PS youtube page.

Aww man!

Yay!!!

Looks like investors and stuff are invited to the event as well

Around the Network

If that is indeed the same event they used to unveil the Vita then there's little doubt in my mind that we'll at least get a glimpse of some next gen titles even if they don't showcase the hardware itself.

that micheal pachter post is bad news, mark my words!

That is not an evidence lol. He just assumed it because of the extreme likeliness of it all.

20 more DAYZZZZZZ

Yay!!!

Shit just got real

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I just thought I'd point out that the fact that the media expect it to be the PS4 announcement doesn't constitute proof that that's what is going to happen. Neither is the fact that the Vita was announced at a similar event. Both constitute nothing more than evidence supporting speculation.

Which isn't to say that they won't announce the PS4 at this thing. Just that the requirements for "proof" haven't been met, yet.