By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

hehe yep they are golden

and yay a LBP teaser :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I guess Evolution will definitely be there :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I hope it's a new IP. I liked the first Motorstorm and RC on Vita but I don't think it's what anyone wants anymore. I would say I want a non-racing IP... but all they've done is racing, maybe they shouldn't stray too far from the genre. 

I really want to see either Santa Monicas or Ready at Dawns new IP. (would asking for both be too much? ;)

Andrespetmonkey said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I hope it's a new IP. I liked the first Motorstorm and RC on Vita but I don't think it's what anyone wants anymore. I would say I want a non-racing IP... but all they've done is racing, maybe they shouldn't stray too far from the genre. 

I really want to see either Santa Monicas or Ready at Dawns new IP. (would asking for both be too much? ;)

well they did say they were working on something new. Could be a new game OR a new IP..I think it will be a new IP or a reboot for the motorstorm franchise. They keep saying it's ambitious so who knows

oh and peeps a brand new bunch of Luminous Engine Tech Demos

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47579530&postcount=1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

OMG what is MM doing?

Around the Network
Aldro said:
OMG what is MM doing?

I hope it's not a game but the OS/PSHome for PS4

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

LOOL ALL KAZ FANS CHECK THIS OUT:
http://kaz.rasmusslot.com

Does anyone know when this event will be broadcast in UK time?

i think i heard this would be streamed in the internet... does anyone knows were can i see the stream and the exact time this will take place?

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

man-bear-pig said:
Does anyone know when this event will be broadcast in UK time?

i think it was 11pm GMT. next wednesday.