By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

zumnupy10 said:
The possibility of easily recording and sharing gameplay in the internet, is a killer feature for me.

i agree.  not only would i enjoy making brag videos, it would also be good for the industry.  all they have to due is streamline the ability to post to youtube and there would be instant free advertising.  

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
zuvuyeay said:
so we are getting some kind of fancier controller but still like a dualshock,i think i would be happy with this,i dont think they should go crazy here

Yep here's a mock up made by the user MYE at gaf

not sure how i feel about is.  i don't get the point.

kitler53 said:
zumnupy10 said:
The possibility of easily recording and sharing gameplay in the internet, is a killer feature for me.

i agree.  not only would i enjoy making brag videos, it would also be good for the industry.  all they have to due is streamline the ability to post to youtube and there would be instant free advertising.  

Yes, but there might also be a PSN social network that would be part of Sony's overall expansion of their SEN network. It would dramatically enhance the friend experience on consoles. I know Nintendo is going this route with Miiverse but from what I've seen on it it is rather strict and I'm picturing something more along the lines of facebook except tailored for what gamers want and do. So it will have profiles, walls, comments, but also a game/chat/video invite system, media sharring, and instant jump into game.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
kitler53 said:
zumnupy10 said:

Yes, but there might also be a PSN social network that would be part of Sony's overall expansion of their SEN network. It would dramatically enhance the friend experience on consoles. I know Nintendo is going this route with Miiverse but from what I've seen on it it is rather strict and I'm picturing something more along the lines of facebook except tailored for what gamers want and do. So it will have profiles, walls, comments, but also a game/chat/video invite system, media sharring, and instant jump into game.

that would be cool too.  i'd like to be able to post more on my online identity and better find friends.  more importantly, i want to be able to group and categorize my friends.  i have so many vgc friends that i can't remember their IDs cause it is different from their vgc name.  >.<

Too much hype for this!
18 days!

Around the Network

I fail to see how a small touchpad could be beneficial. It's pointless, a copy of Ouya, and I'd bet my sig it isn't real.

Next stop the Future, yet they still use year old hardware.

kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zuvuyeay said:
so we are getting some kind of fancier controller but still like a dualshock,i think i would be happy with this,i dont think they should go crazy here

Yep here's a mock up made by the user MYE at gaf

not sure how i feel about is.  i don't get the point.

It's so clunky and average looking @___@

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

It's so clunky and average looking @___@

lol it's a mock-up by a user

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

JoeTheBro said:
I fail to see how a small touchpad could be beneficial. It's pointless, a copy of Ouya, and I'd bet my sig it isn't real.

let's hope so I don't want them wasting any money on the controller.  They could even take six axis out since no one uses it anymore and they have move now.  That would make it less expensive and since the system comes with one it could lower their costs on the package.  They need to concentrate on the hardcore with this system and make it a reasonable price.  Keep all your casual stuff as add-ons.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers