By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I fail to see how a small touchpad could be beneficial. It's pointless, a copy of Ouya, and I'd bet my sig it isn't real.

let's hope so I don't want them wasting any money on the controller.  They could even take six axis out since no one uses it anymore and they have move now.  That would make it less expensive and since the system comes with one it could lower their costs on the package.  They need to concentrate on the hardcore with this system and make it a reasonable price.  Keep all your casual stuff as add-ons.

Personally if they go for a gimmick I really want the break apart controller. It's different than anything else, relatively cheap to do, and can be completely ignored by most hardcore gamers.

JoeTheBro said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I fail to see how a small touchpad could be beneficial. It's pointless, a copy of Ouya, and I'd bet my sig it isn't real.

let's hope so I don't want them wasting any money on the controller.  They could even take six axis out since no one uses it anymore and they have move now.  That would make it less expensive and since the system comes with one it could lower their costs on the package.  They need to concentrate on the hardcore with this system and make it a reasonable price.  Keep all your casual stuff as add-ons.

Personally if they go for a gimmick I really want the break apart controller. It's different than anything else, relatively cheap to do, and can be completely ignored by most hardcore gamers.

good point I guess if they have to really want to have something to put on commercials or show off that's easy to see without playing on the system that will cover it cheaply.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

via gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

via gaf

That thread is gold at the minute with all the 'Kazified' avatars! :D

Also, the #PlayStation2013 trailer has now over 3 million views!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
ps3-sales! said:

It's so clunky and average looking @___@

lol it's a mock-up by a user

I know that, but still!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

TrevDaRev said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

via gaf

well yeah I know :P I'm one of those who are making them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
TrevDaRev said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

via gaf

well yeah I know :P I'm one of those who are making them

Share the thread, please! That's a hilarious GIF.

RafaelOrix said:

hehe it's this one

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47230010#post47230010

all of us went a bit nuts today..with kazifying avatars and gifs

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

hehe it's this one

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47230010#post47230010

all of us went a bit nuts today..with kazifying avatars and gifs

Thank you :)