By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is it rude to call a person fat?

Tagged games:

Is it rude to call someone fat?

Yes, it's rude. 26 53.06%

No, it's true. 13 26.53%

Shut the fuck up, OP fat ass! 10 20.41%

Total:49
badgenome said:
Yes, the politically correct term is American.

... thread won.   Can be closed now

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Actually, the PC term has been revised to either American, Mexican, or British. Or as I like to say, "The Fluffy 3."

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Maybe it depends on the person you are calling fat.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Yes. The truth normally hurts. That's why most people don't tell the absolute truth.

Overweight.

Around the Network

Its rude yes.

An example you could call a black person, nigger. You arent lieing, but its still prejurative. You are belitteling the person for something that is a characteristic of theirs. Its rude to do so.

A more direct example would be me saying you make retarded threads (its an example not calling you that!). Even if you make bad threads (wich i dont know, its an example) it doesnt entitle me to call you retarded. Even if you were.

Hope that clears it up for you. Dont do it, unless you want to be hated.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. No one is perfect, and as such to throw a pejorative out there like "fat" lowers the discussion to a level that is reserved for the absolute lowest form of discussion.  There are lots of things we all wish people didn't know about us, so why throw out insults like that?

If you do, the person you insulted has every right to call you something back, and there shouldn't be any retaliation.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Rude? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal.

badgenome said:

aha you joka. You made me spill my drink.

On topic. Nope not at all. Its not what you say its how you say it most of the times.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)