By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BREAKING: Dolla Dolla has joined the Next Generation ...

Dolla Dolla said:
Faxanadu said:
i think he mistakenly bought a ps2 while thinking it was a ps3. still wondering why it was so cheap, dolla?

LOL

You guys are a riot. Good laughs, thanks everyone.

And Rol got the clue, and a bunch of other people guessed it.

I was in a gamestop today and they had one behind the counter. I nonchalantly said, "That's reserved, eh?" and the guy shook his head no. Confused, I asked if I could buy it, and he said yes.

And then I walked out the store with a Wii.

And Zack and Wiki.

Atta boy.

I've seen copies of Z&W for a mere $30 at Future Shop. They do tend to be tucked away in the lower right-hand corner though (video game titles starting with 'Z' are bad, mmmkay?).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

N-GAGE!!!!!!!!

Dolla Dolla said:
ItsaMii said:

May I call you an attention whore Dolla Dolla?

Mind to share your impressions with us?

Hey semi naked avatar are 1337. You are to casual for the likes of this avatar.

On topic: Is there any Wii game on your must buy radar? I recommend Trauma Center New Blood for a unique Wii experience.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

He already said.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

the next gen doesnt start until gizmondo comes back :P

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:

On topic: Is there any Wii game on your must buy radar? I recommend Trauma Center New Blood for a unique Wii experience.

I loved the one for the DS. Is it anything like that? And how is the 2 player co-op? Cause that game might seriously be put on my to buy list.

And I have to get Lego Star Wars, because they are legos.

Legos, people. Some of you youngins might not understand. 

He bought a Wii, that's next-gen. Nintendo already came out with the Wii 2 cuz the first Wii did so bad?

azzer100 said:
the next gen doesnt start until gizmondo comes back :P

Gizmondo is back. (Seriously) Check the news.

leapster learning system is my final guess

He got a ps3.

mM