By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox.com website glitch - "The New Xbox"

warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
man really cant wait to see what xbox brings, i hope its alot of new ip and a new fable and forza 5 personally

XBOX as a brand is basically turning all of Microsofts products into what Apple has. It's the name of the multimedia brand. I think you're looking too deeply into it when you're thinking about games. Its the all-in-one "entertainment experience" vision Microsoft has had for their product line. It's all known as XBOX now.

oh ok well that is smart from a business standpoint i suppose but they will know that us core gamers will buy the console first so will aleast give us some good titles to begin with hopefully.

Thats the idea, I think.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
man really cant wait to see what xbox brings, i hope its alot of new ip and a new fable and forza 5 personally

XBOX as a brand is basically turning all of Microsofts products into what Apple has. It's the name of the multimedia brand. I think you're looking too deeply into it when you're thinking about games. Its the all-in-one "entertainment experience" vision Microsoft has had for their product line. It's all known as XBOX now.

oh ok well that is smart from a business standpoint i suppose but they will know that us core gamers will buy the console first so will aleast give us some good titles to begin with hopefully.

Thats the idea, I think.

Isn't that what they did with the 360?  

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:

Thats the idea, I think.

It's going to be different this gen, there will be less third party exclusives, so Microsoft is going to beef up the first party and hopefully they'll deliver. Knowing them they will get a PC dev to give them a new IP like Bioware and Epic did in their respective generations aligned with Microsoft. They know they must appease the hardcore gamer first and the rest will follow in time. The shift will be to multimedia more than ever though and as the price of the Xbox drops multimedia will increase by leaps and bounds (after the first two years). I think they will be pushing cable/satellite providers to their new All in one Xbox. I've been saying this since last year too and its all happening.

If it's real, it's probably a bloody dashboard update... XD

Stop being teases Sony and MS, show us the next gen goods already.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:

Thats the idea, I think.

you mean with gears of war 1? project gotham racing 3 for me was the game to get, hope they bring that series back

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:

Thats the idea, I think.

It's going to be different this gen, there will be less third party exclusives, so Microsoft is going to beef up the first party and hopefully they'll deliver. Knowing them they will get a PC dev to give them a new IP like Bioware and Epic did in their respective generations aligned with Microsoft. They know they must appease the hardcore gamer first and the rest will follow in time. The shift will be to multimedia more than ever though and as the price of the Xbox drops multimedia will increase by leaps and bounds (after the first two years). I think they will be pushing cable/satellite providers to their new All in one Xbox. I've been saying this since last year too and its all happening.

They have to pull some gigantic effort to convince me back in their service next gen. I dont doubt them.. but I just have to see it. 

Or they can just release minecraft XBLA (enhanced version) on the 720  and i'm all gold again lol. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:

Thats the idea, I think.

They have to pull some gigantic effort to convince me back in their service next gen. I dont doubt them.. but I just have to see it. 

Or they can just release minecraft XBLA (enhanced version) on the 720  and i'm all gold again lol. 

All my friends on Xbox and PC are playing Minecraft. I am trying to stay away because I have so much school work.

The New Xbox huh? sounds really weird and confusing.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:

Thats the idea, I think.

All my friends on Xbox and PC are playing Minecraft. I am trying to stay away because I have so much school work.

Its my summer break so im good. But its my last year before going to uni. 

To be honest.. I'm afraid I might just switch to casual-light laptop gaming this year or next. Im anticipating heavy work load Meaning i'm missing out on the new gen. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
warhalohog said:

Thats the idea, I think.

Its my summer break so im good. But its my last year before going to uni. 

To be honest.. I'm afraid I might just switch to casual-light laptop gaming this year or next. Im anticipating heavy work load Meaning i'm missing out on the new gen. 

If you're just going to university expect a major overhaul in your work hours and work ethic. It will effect your sleeping.