By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
spurgeonryan said:
I am glad Runa is interested in the 3DS again. I know for a while ( he already was not a big Nintendo fan) that he was really bored with it.

ALBW got handheld game of the year at VGX!

Scuse me?  I've always loved Nintendo, and always been a fan of the 3DS.  I just like the Vita more, and the late years of Wii sucked. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Nice, A Link Between Worlds is a really great game. Almost finished it three times already, mostly because the dungeons were pretty fun.

Yep.

Now that people have replayed WInd Waker in for the Wii U and have had Link Between Worlds for a couple of weeks, I was thinking about having a "Best of Zelda" awards. I was thinking about having about 20 categories, having people vote for their top three in every category they felt like voting in, and tallying up the points. Would anyone be interested?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Now that people have replayed WInd Waker in for the Wii U and have had Link Between Worlds for a couple of weeks, I was thinking about having a "Best of Zelda" awards. I was thinking about having about 20 categories, having people vote for their top three in every category they felt like voting in, and tallying up the points. Would anyone be interested?

I like it in theory, but I'd just vote "A Link the the Past" for every category without exception.  

But seriously, I like the idea!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Salnax said:

Yeah, I kinda like the idea as well :D But I don't know how you'll fill 20 categories tho ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Gonna get me Wind Waker HD this christmas when I finally buy the Wii U, can't wait to play it. A Link Between Worlds is one of the best Zelda games in recent years, period.

Already done two playthroughs on it (regular and Hero mode) and both of them were great .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

DanneSandin said:
Salnax said:

Yeah, I kinda like the idea as well :D But I don't know how you'll fill 20 categories tho ^^

Dungeons
Bosses
Overworld
Items
Characters
Visual Design
Sidequests
Controls
Music
Story

First 10 are easy.

the_dengle said:
DanneSandin said:
Salnax said:

Dungeons
Bosses
Overworld
Items
Characters
Visual Design
Sidequests
Controls
Music
Story

First 10 are easy.

And the last 10? ;)

Now that I'm finished with WW I have this under our Xmas tree, I am tempted to sneak down tonight, unwrap it take the card out and re wrap it lol. What do you think could I get away with it.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

jmcoo7 said:
Now that I'm finished with WW I have this under our Xmas tree, I am tempted to sneak down tonight, unwrap it take the card out and re wrap it lol. What do you think could I get away with it.

I think you should at least try ;D