By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 7 21.88%

A Link to the Past 11 34.38%

Link's Awakening 2 6.25%

Ocarina of Time 4 12.50%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 12.50%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 3 9.38%

Other 1 3.13%

Total:32
SKMBlake said:
Kakadu18 said:

I have now encountered what may just be my new favorite moment in any game.

You also made a giant torch penised wooden monster ?

No, that stuff is good for the laughs but not what for me would be a game defining moment that leaves me awestruck.

The only thing so far that I'm a bit disappointed about is that Gibdos don't scream.

Also being able to sit down on chairs and pet dogs would have made the whole experience a bit better.

Around the Network

Someone uploaded a video where they have built a Mech.

S.Peelman said:

So I got the Collector's Edition yesterday. The box is huge, but it's really cool. Includes, besides the physical game, a steelbook case, an art-book (which is always great), a set of pins and a steel plate with artwork.

Haven't played much yet, played some last night, but am only just out of the caves and such. Intro was cool though.

How did they fit a metal  bookcase in there and do you need to fuse the pieces together to make the shelves😁

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

haxxiy said:
Kakadu18 said:

When not fusing weapons they are also less durable than in BotW but can be much more durable when fused.

The strongest fuse elements add only twenty-some hits to a weapon, so the "much" part is a bit questionable.

At best you'll get like a fused diamond with an extra 400-500 points of damage before breaking, which is around mid-tier durability in BOTW.

What if I fuse the diamond to links head how many  headbutts do you expect I'll get before it breaks. 

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I just played for about forty minutes; in that time, I found a cave where I ran into an enemy I'd never seen before and found glowing fish, helped a stranger fix their wagon, befriended a dog, built a hot air balloon, came across an enemy camp that suddenly

Spoiler!
erupted out of the ground and became my first Battle Talus,

headed towards a tower, then en route to it saw a falling sky island and rode it back up into the sky where I found a whole mini-dungeon in the clouds.

All this unfolded organically with almost no guidance, but with a flow of emergent storytelling that rivals the best scripted linear campaigns.

This freaking game, man.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 17 May 2023

Around the Network

Forgive me if I'm not very active in my own thread these days. Trying to make progress in Zelda and fearful of spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhye6lhy7k

Someone built a satelite laser canon.

Last edited by Hiku - on 17 May 2023

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Holy guacamole!

Though, I might say, if there is a game that deserves that kinda sales, it's TotK.

Dude!! Game sold over 10 mil already. Jesus. Bye bye Mario.