By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which LEGO Deku Tree set would you build, if you had to choose one?

Ocarina of Time 5 83.33%

Breath of the Wild 1 16.67%

Total:6
curl-6 said:

I just played for about forty minutes; in that time, I found a cave where I ran into an enemy I'd never seen before and found glowing fish, helped a stranger fix their wagon, befriended a dog, built a hot air balloon, came across an enemy camp that suddenly

Spoiler!
erupted out of the ground and became my first Battle Talus,

headed towards a tower, then en route to it saw a falling sky island and rode it back up into the sky where I found a whole mini-dungeon in the clouds.

All this unfolded organically with almost no guidance, but with a flow of emergent storytelling that rivals the best scripted linear campaigns.

This freaking game, man.

I know the exact spot you were at and I did everything completely different.

Around the Network

Damn, outsold every game in the series aside from botw in 3 days

Veknoid_Outcast said:

According to Nintendo, 2.24mil in Japan, 4mil in the Americas, biggest Nintendo game launch ever in both the Americas and Europe.

Over 10m in three days basically confirms Zelda as a series has jumped up the ranks in mainstream power to match the series critical power. It can now be seriously be compared to the likes of Pokemon, 3d Mario etc... Zelda is now the first party GTA.

First shrine I’m truly stuck at the Orochium Shrine ”Curage to Fall”.

I can’t figure out how to clear it. I will not look online for a solution so please no spoilers here :P

Around the Network
Spindel said:

First shrine I’m truly stuck at the Orochium Shrine ”Curage to Fall”.

I can’t figure out how to clear it. I will not look online for a solution so please no spoilers here :P

In what region is that shrine?

Kakadu18 said:
Spindel said:

First shrine I’m truly stuck at the Orochium Shrine â€ÂCurage to Fallâ€Â.

Forgotten the name, snow, cold and mountains.

Spindel said:
Kakadu18 said:

Northwest? Hebra.

Kakadu18 said:
Spindel said:

Northwest? Hebra.

Yeah thats it

Well, after my first Temple (Wind), I'm kinda surprised, both good and bad.

I really liked getting to it part, though Ultrahand irks me in all the wrong places, as usual (I don't find playing The Incredible Machine with clunky controls my idea of fun in Zelda, and that goes for Shrines as well).
I disliked how small, short and easy Temple itself was. Boss battle was piss easy as well (first try, and I think I've lost only 3 or 4 hearts).

So all in all, if I'm counting getting to it part it was solid experience. If I'm counting only Temple, it was quite meh. I'm hoping other Temples are much bigger and more engaging...