By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS[Monster Hunter3 Ultimate]Software Global Lifetime Prediction Sales 2013

3.2 million

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
bump

The bump master!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

2.3m.

The series is not that large in the west.

S.Peelman said:
2.3m.

However, Japan's sales are already pretty high.  Japan by itself might do 2.3m.

MDMAlliance said:
S.Peelman said:
2.3m.

very true, jan alone got almost 50k

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
S.Peelman said:
2.3m.

True, I didn't account for the fact that the game will sell some extra in Japan too .

It won't get near 2.3 though, ignoring holiday time, the curve has slowed significantly and Monster Hunter 4 release will kill any further gains. I'd say another 300k max (making Japan sales just over 2m).

So add 300k Japan sales to the prediction. 1.8 + 0.3 (JP extra) + 0.5 (the west) = 2.7m. The west will gain some more sales until 4 releases here too, to end in the 600-700k region.

tbone: make it 2.7m !

S.Peelman said:
MDMAlliance said:
S.Peelman said:
2.3m.

True, I didn't account for the fact that the game will sell some extra in Japan too .

It won't get near 2.3 though, ignoring holiday time, the curve has slowed significantly and Monster Hunter 4 release will kill any further gains. I'd say another 300k max (making Japan sales just over 2m).

So add 300k Japan sales to the prediction. 1.8 + 0.3 (JP extra) + 0.5 (the west) = 2.7m.

no problem

tbone51 said:
S.Peelman said:
MDMAlliance said:
S.Peelman said:
2.3m.

So add 300k Japan sales to the prediction. 1.8 + 0.3 (JP extra) + 0.5 (the west) = 2.7m.

no problem

Thanks .

S.Peelman said:
MDMAlliance said:
S.Peelman said:
2.3m.

2,43 mil