By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is DmC the best console game to be published by Capcom in the last few years?

Is DmC the best console game to be released by Capcom in the last few years?

Yes 56 26.67%

No 124 59.05%

I don't care. I hate Emo! 30 14.29%

Total:210

I'm going to go with a yes. Played a few hours of it today and its freekin awesome.

As far as i recall their game lineup, after Street Fighter IV not a single worthwhile new game came from Capcom, developed in house or externally, until DmC. (portable games excluded).

I guess Dead Rising 2 was decent, cosidering it was outsorced to Canadians. :P

Around the Network

Street Fighter> Dragons Dogma> DMC > Resident Evil> Asura's Wrath.

If it was the old version of DMC, it probably would've been behind Resident Evil. After playing it, the reboot was definitely needed, because it feels fresh and ready to expand as a high budget hack n slash opposed to its B movie arcade past.

Wasn't Dragon's Dogma supposed to be really good?

EDIT: Ah! Ninja'd!

No, he doesn't have white hair. It sucks.

I'm joking. I'll be picking it up shortly!

Monster Hunter Tri

Now i lock the thread

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Hands down for me yes.

I really enjoyed Dragons Dogma but the DMC reboot is rediculous good.

In fact its my favorite Devil May Cry game ever..... yeah I went there. Everything from the combat to the voice acting is pure top notch

BasilZero said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This pretty much sums it up.

I don't know if i agree here. I

think you guys are forgetting Dead Rising 2. Id rather play Dead Rising 2 for the 5th time than Resident Evil 6 for the first. Asura's Wrath sucked too as did Lost Planet 2...

Dragons Dogma I didn't get to play.

Mr Khan said:
Monster Hunter Tri

Now i lock the thread

lol...a Wii game. For a second I forgot Wii exists.  I really did... :P

disolitude said:
BasilZero said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This pretty much sums it up.

I don't know if i agree here. I

think you guys are forgetting Dead Rising 2. Id rather play Dead Rising 2 for the 5th time than Resident Evil 6 for the first. Asura's Wrath sucked too as did Lost Planet 2...

Dragons Dogma I didn't get to play.

Dead rising was nice, but served its purpose. 

The Ranking system is worthless and Im lost at why its there( not really). The ranking system has nothing to combos and more to do with not getting hit. Unlike the real DMC, there is no rush to keep combos going because the grade will never fall past the letter you have as long as you dont get hit. If you hhave an A you will stay at an A untill you build to next rank. The result screen is also weird. When grading your fighting ability your only graded on the highest rank you achieved not how many, so as long as you get SSS once you dont have worry.