By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote: Top 5 New IP's of the generation

1. Mass Effect
2. Uncharted
3. Bioshock
4. Dragon Age
5. Dead Space

Have to give the reboot of the Fallout series by Bethesda and Obsidian an honorable mention, but they can not be lsted.

Around the Network

1. Gears
2. Mass Effect
3. Bio-shock
4. Assassin's Creed
5. Portal

1. Uncharted
2. Batman Arkham
3. Heavenly Sword
4. Little Big Planet
5. Resistance

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

1) Uncharted
2) Assassin's Creed
3) Mass Effect
4) Batman Arkham Series
5) Portal

1. Dead Rising.
2. Gears of War.
3. Bayonetta.
4. Saints Row.
5. Left 4 Dead.

Finished Uncharted 1 earlier this month.......... now unless Uncharted 2 is a MASSIVE improvement i don't see it breaking in to that top 5. (pretty poor shooting IMO, sure, he hops about from legde to ledge like a little monkey, but that kind of nonsense is not impressing me all that much)

That sounds harsh, i do "like" Uncharted, but a single player campaign and nothing else has hardly led to me wanting to put it back in my ps3 in a hurry.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
1. Dead Rising.
2. Gears of War.
3. Bayonetta.
4. Saints Row.
5. Left 4 Dead.

Finished Uncharted 1 earlier this month.......... now unless Uncharted 2 is a MASSIVE improvement i don't see it breaking in to that top 5. (pretty poor shooting IMO, sure, he hops about from legde to ledge like a little monkey, but that kind of nonsense is not impressing me all that much)

That sounds harsh, i do "like" Uncharted, but a single player campaign and nothing else has hardly led to me wanting to put it back in my ps3 in a hurry.

The shooting is never the main focus but Uncharted 2 is a huge improvement and easily one of the best this gen.  Hope you enjoy it.

Ronster316 said:
1. Dead Rising.
2. Gears of War.
3. Bayonetta.
4. Saints Row.
5. Left 4 Dead.

It's a massive improvement.

1. Uncharted
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Metro
4. LittleBigPlanet
5. Minecraft

Christ.......... how could i forget? i guess Left 4 Dead will have to be dropped, afterall, theres a new karting KING in town.

Revised top 5...........

1. Dead Rising.
2. Gears of War.
3. Sonic & All-Stars Racing.
4. Saints Row.
5. Bayonetta.

oh, and good to know Uncharted 2 is a massive improvement. (after some lightgun action on my ps3 i'm going to delve deeper in to the exclusives)

1. Uncharted
2. inFAMOUS 1
3. LBP
4. Gears
5. David Cage

Wish i could vote for TLoU. I'm guessing it will end up at least in spot #3.

Runner-Ups:
Dead Space
Bioshock
ThatGamsCompany