By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Help a guy out?

Not me. I'm talking about ArtofAngels. As some or many of you may know from his thread here http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=15281 that he is having some money troubles currently. Any of you who are so inclined could contribute to him if you'd like through his paypal by sending to his email artofangels@yahoo.com. Doesn't have to be anything big, but if even 10 people give 5 dollars, euros, or whatever each, it could help him get back on his feet.

I don't expect many of you to be rich or anything, but plenty like me who are reasonably alright could perhaps spare a little. You don't even need to tell anyone if you do it or I suppose if you really wanted, you could try to make a post trying to make yourself impressive for helping.

And for others who might think about trying to get people to give them money, I don't think I'll always be in such a giving mood especially if I think people are trying to abuse help. I just hope he and everyone else can use their money responsibly and get/stay out of unreasonable debt. Home and food before games people, please.

Around the Network

Hey, man, there's some seriously nice people in this world, I barely see you post here yet you dedicate a thread to me, attempt to get me on my feet after because I screwed my life up to depression, it's reassuring to know that people like you are around, I don't expect people to help, it's my fault I put myself in this position well nt really my fault in sum ways if u know what i mean, but the thought is nice,
tomorrow I sell my Wii to buy a car battery etc already sold my ds and psp =S hopefully i can b only asap, sorry if this is hard to read im tying on my mobile, i can only c 2 lines at a time that im typing but reading threads and posts r ok cause it takes the whole screen.

Atleast your doin better than with your VG $, if I werent penyless and 16 i would donate to you in a second. Got any old Pokemon cards you can flog on ebay or anything like that???

I will post a bulletin on youtube, (i have 350 subcribers), the more you spread the word the more likely to be helped you are. : )

Hey I saw your Bulletin, cheers for tryna help, appreciated, but like I said no-one should help I feel really really bad, like I should take control of my own problems,
someone has already donated though i'm not sure if the want me to mention them or not, but thanks though i emailed u!

How's this work if I'm in the US and he's in Australia?

Around the Network

If you have paypal, you just need to put in the person's email address.

how do you get a paypal account or whatever you call it?

i would help if i could but i am only 15 year old

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Um AoA if your really need money I suppose I can give you like $10. I just need to actually put money in my paypal first.

damnit i don't have paypal. but i'm gonna make an account just for you jason :)