By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU - Lots of new Info - Same poor result. Why Nintendo Direct just confirms my fears.

Okay, so if you're not a Nintendo fan why do you care about Wii U so much?

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

"Powerwise WiiU isn't significantly better than current gen system."

Err what?

The isn't a current gen game on PS3 or 360 in the same ball park as this with this sheer scale.

I agree. This game looks quite amazing, and it's still in development. (There needs to be some polishing on textures, though.)

Screamapillar said:
Okay, so if you're not a Nintendo fan why do you care about Wii U so much?

Huge Wii fan.

He's right about one thing : 2013 will be boring on Wii U

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Apple isn't in the same market as the consoles. Apple hasn't stolen anything from Nintendo. Especially considering that Apple is getting their asses handed to them against Android, I'd say Apple's even struggling in its own market.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
teigaga said:
I agree with you in that there is a lot of repetition but I'd expect them to play it safe in the early days, Sony Is literally the only ones to have launched a new console with a whole host of AAA new IPs. I expect we'll see more orginal content next E3.

Having said that I think classing Xenoblade (codename x) in the same category as the above is completely wrong. As a Big Fan of games like FF, seeing such an amazingly rendered fantasy RPG world is something very new to a nintendo console and after today I can say they've offically sold the wii U to me.

Glad to hear that it caught your attention.   You should definately check out Xenoblade and The Last Story on Wii.  Two of the generations best JRPGs.

Yeah, I'll picking up a wii U in the summer along with Pikmin 3, Wonderfull 101 and some old wii games like Xenoblade, Skyword sword and Mario Galaxy 2. Hopefully the wii games can be found for cheap.

Aerys said:

I think we should wait till E3 before we start saying that. Nintendo obviously hinted that they will be announcing things at E3, too.

NintendoPie said:
Aerys said:

I think we should wait till E3 before we start saying that. Nintendo obviously hinted that they will be announcing things at E3, too.

Yep, but i dont want a first year empty like 3DS with only 2 games just at the end of the year...

Except if they announce a mario 3D ambitious for the end of the year, dont want a mario kart without innovation , except if they are able to make a second double dash.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I Think everyone should just give the little Wii U a chance, f%$k sake its only been out a few months and people are expecting miracles already just wait for E3.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Aerys said:

Yep, but i dont want a first year empty like 3DS with only 2 games just at the end of the year...

Except if they announce a mario 3D ambitious for the end of the year, dont want a mario kart without innovation , except if they are able to make a second double dash.

No one in their right mind wants that. I hope Nintendo did actually learn from the 3DS like they said.