By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favourite Nintendo game?

Tagged games:

Mario kart. If i have to specify, it's 64 closely followed by Wii.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Majora's Mask - my favourite game of all time!

Pikmin 2 for me. Though Pokemon Ruby runs a close-ish second.

Skyward Sword.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Around the Network

★☆★☆SUPER MARIO RPG: THE LEGEND OF THE SEVEN STARS★☆★☆

First party only, however they would all be first party anyway with the exception of 3DS.

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
N64: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (but this console has many excellent games and the number 2-5 beat out most favorites of other consoles)
GB/C: Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
GBA: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Mario Kart Super Circuit if no remake)
GC: Luigi's Mansion
DS: Professor Layton & Pandora's Box
Wii: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
3DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Super Mario 3D Land if no remake)
WiiU: Nintendo Land

The N64 is my favorite console, and with it Ocarina of Time is my favorite Nintendo game and favorite game of all time. The N64 occupies most of my of the top 10.

NES: Mario Bros 3
SNES: Starfox
N64: Starfox 64
GCN: F Zero GX
Wii: Mario Galaxy

Overall, Mario Galaxy.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

That's a tough question. But I think I know the answer.

It's got to be Donkey Kong (1981) for the arcade. Without it Nintendo may have left video games and stuck to toys and playing cards. It gave Shigeru Miyamoto his start and he have given us so much. It was also the big break for Gunpei Yokoi who went on to design the Gameboy.

But on top of it's importance, Donkey Kong remains one of the most challenging, addictive and fun games of all time. Like golf anyone can have fun, but it takes dedication and training to score big. The few masters of Donkey Kong are gaming legends.

Donkey Kong is one hell of a game.

I even put my own version of it in my virtual arcade. Check out my VGchartz avatar to the left.