By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
wiisucks said:
Sony will sell more than the Wii at the end of the generation once the hype is over. Nintendo just drinks coffee and eats waffles all day while two monkeys make the games. That's why their games suck and take so long to come out.

haha

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

but nintendo will have made Monstah-profits, LOL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

mmcg said:

Motorstorm only has 8 tracks because each track has 3 different routes round it, and more tracks are going to be available to download.

Mario Kart DS has 32 tracks, with two routes each.  And it fits on a DS card.

(just sayin') 

BenKenobi88 said:
I think everybody needs to stop bashing Kwaad or Hus...this thread is getting ridiculous. Kwaad and Hus both need to stop the flaming as well.

Then DO SOMETHING about it.

The level of flaming and disrespect to this site coming out of Kwaad and Hus is disgusting, and the lack of an effective moderator team, is hurting the sites image.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Quantum-Tarantino said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I think everybody needs to stop bashing Kwaad or Hus...this thread is getting ridiculous. Kwaad and Hus both need to stop the flaming as well.

Then DO SOMETHING about it.

The level of flaming and disrespect to this site coming out of Kwaad and Hus is disgusting, and the lack of an effective moderator team, is hurting the sites image.

he is right u know, but only on the part that "Tha mods" need 2 be more active

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Hi All

@ Kwaad: Even though I don´t agree with a lot of what your saying I admire that you come here and try to explain where your attitude comes from. Most people would go to a fan site and have everybody agree with them, but you come here day after day and defend your opinion. In my humble opinion you don´t have to worry to much about this issue though, if low buget party games do start dominating the market kapitalism will kick in, blockbuster games have been making good money till now (maybe to good), if that market is undersaturated again many developers will see that there is too much competition in the low-buget market and that "epic-games" need more attention. Companies will not to abandon their millionsellers because of a trend, the Wii is fantastic for getting people used to gaming, but once these new gamers have liked blood they will want more complex games, I´m pretty sure Nintendo is following exactly this plan,Step 1. get everyones attention(complete),Step 2. get everyone addicted(in progress), Step 3. keep everyone addicted, Step 4. Profit. Step 3. is expecially impotant since nobody expects people to play minigames forever. 

Oh and I don´t thing we have to see gaming as a race or a war, it´s more like a tree with the same roots and multiple branches, just because some of it is not for you it doesn´t mean what you like is threatened. Just stick to your favorite branches and enjoy them. Sure in some time we will see that company A made XXX mil. while company B and C only made XX mil. but none of us made or lost money, sure we all like to be on the winners side and get the most games but as long as we get the games we love we all win.

HappySqurriel said:
Kwaad said:
HappySqurriel said:

Yeah but you're house is cheap ... If I could buy a house for what you pay in mortgage I would :(

Idunno what you consider a cheap house, but my down payment on this house was more than enough to buy a house as big as the one I'm in up front and in cash... I barely paid 20% of it for down payment for the one I'm in... gotta love liveing 10 miles from one of the most beautiful places in the country. (nature)

The last housing conversation we had you claimed that you were paying about 1/3 of my rent on your house ...

But you forget that he likes to brag about how expensive the things he owns are.

(sorry for the flame, but it's pathetic when someone brags about things that childish in a video game forum)

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I've been asked to check this thread out and see about shutting it down since it's purely flame bait.

Now that I'm here... yes it is. It was a terrible thread started by Kwaad on a subject that was already being talked about in another thread, purely for the purpose of baiting other posters. Had I been here when it started I'd have locked it right away. 

Now that it's had it's time to go on... I'm still not impressed. Seems a lot of people took the bait (why can't you just ignore Kwaad people!? ) But since people clearly want to talk about it, just keep it friendly everybody. Is that so hard? 

And Hus, stop calling everyone kiddies. It's stupid.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

fishamaphone said:
mmcg said:

Motorstorm only has 8 tracks because each track has 3 different routes round it, and more tracks are going to be available to download.

Mario Kart DS has 32 tracks, with two routes each. And it fits on a DS card.

(just sayin')

I wouldn't call "mirror mode" a second route.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!