By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wait a moment... just how do you define AAA? I've thought it's a game that receives a score over 90% and I use Gamerankings average as a source.

Around the Network
Hus said:
Why cant nin fan boys accept the simple fact Nin makes kiddy games ?

WHY CAN'T SONIANS ACCEPT THAT "A FAD WITH KIDDY GAMES" IS OWNING THE "SUPER MEGA  PC" CALLED PS3????

BLAMING NINTENDO MAKES ONLY MORE RIDICULUS SONY!!!!!

AHAHHAHHAHAHH 

Narfer said:

Besides, whats wrong with that? If you have parents where you can do that, then isnt that ideal? Sounds like a plan to me! I currently in HS and work at a Fast food joint, but would love the idea of never having to progress from this. Its the life if you ask me. Im a LOSER and PROUD!

*sigh*...too easy...

ALKO said:
Hus said:
Why cant nin fan boys accept the simple fact Nin makes kiddy games ?

WHY CAN'T SONIANS ACCEPT THAT "A FAD WITH KIDDY GAMES" IS OWNING THE "SUPER MEGA PC" CALLED PS3????

BLAMING NINTENDO MAKES ONLY MORE RIDICULUS SONY!!!!!

AHAHHAHHAHAHH

Sonians xD, how much i hate caps, i do like the fact that they are some sort of aliens, especially Hus ye

but the sad thing is, is that he is getting money from sony for doing this, and we aren't getting any money from Nintendo or MS :(

i mean, why the heck would anyone else argue pro-sony while it's obivous that they're losing, yea think about that for a while!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I think everybody needs to stop bashing Kwaad or Hus...this thread is getting ridiculous. Kwaad and Hus both need to stop the flaming as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Who start flaming / bashing in the first place can expect the same sort of reactions back. You should know that as a mod. Personally I don't feel like it for one minute to flame / bash back as it won't help anyway, simply a total waste of time 

I'm sooo FED UP with all those bashing, anti WII / PS3 / 360, kiddy etc.etc. posts.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Yulegoat said:

Because the detailed games are so expensive to make, the trend has gone for shorter games, such as Gears of War (4h gameplay?) and Motorstorm (8 tracks). That's the only way to make profit with them. Is that the path games should be heading for, Kwaad? Nintendo produces games for the hardcore crowd too, like Zelda, MP3 and Mario Galaxy and they're guaranteed to be lengthier than those two.

Gears of War is short because they ran out of disk space, thus proving wrong the person who said that we don't need blu-ray.

Motorstorm only has 8 tracks because each track has 3 different routes round it, and more tracks are going to be available to download.

mmcg said:

Gears of War is short because they ran out of disk space, thus proving wrong the person who said that we don't need blu-ray.

Sure, that's their defense. Anyone who knows anything about file compression knows it's a poor excuse. Have you heard of Oblivion? There's also nothing restraining them from using 2 disks for such a linear game as was the case with GC's Resident Evil 4. That's a game that can fit to a single DVD.

mmcg said:

Motorstorm only has 8 tracks because each track has 3 different routes round it

That's not an explanation! Do you mean there's enough variety in the 8 tracks to justify the $50 price?

mmcg said:
Yulegoat said:

Because the detailed games are so expensive to make, the trend has gone for shorter games, such as Gears of War (4h gameplay?) and Motorstorm (8 tracks). That's the only way to make profit with them. Is that the path games should be heading for, Kwaad? Nintendo produces games for the hardcore crowd too, like Zelda, MP3 and Mario Galaxy and they're guaranteed to be lengthier than those two.

Motorstorm only has 8 tracks because each track has 3 different routes round it, and more tracks are going to be available to download.

gears of war is short because they ran out of disk space??  do you have any evidence at all?  From what i've heard it's around 6 gigs. 

Don't you think that perhaps they put more emphasis on online multi-player because that's what 360 gamers are all about.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sony will sell more than the Wii at the end of the generation once the hype is over. Nintendo just drinks coffee and eats waffles all day while two monkeys make the games. That's why their games suck and take so long to come out.