By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Forbes: Sayonara Sony

kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Sony seem to be doing very well now, plus this is a year old.
im worried about MS, Win8 isn't doing that great. Surface is all but dead plus Win phone 8 is pants. its not a great time to be anyone but Apple and Samsung

So this artcle proved to be bollocks then?

But his MS article is great?

Love it.

i already posted in the MS one saying it was rubbish.. 

we are not all like you pal ;) 

Love it

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Who are "The Stone Roses" and what did they do at Heaton Park in Manchester from the 29th through the 30th of June back in 2012?

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?
PlaystaionGamer said:
im worried about MS, Win8 isn't doing that great. Surface is all but dead plus Win phone 8 is pants. its not a great time to be anyone but Apple and Samsung

i would be happy to be microsoft or many other companies even with only 10% of profit apple has^^

Forbes and their bs writers. Forbes will forever troll gamers because they know we will provide massive hits on their site.

WTF??? Early 2012 article... are you drunk again @kowen? lol

Around the Network

What? but i just read they are going to buy the XBOX division!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

And we are done!

Slightly more believable than the MS is doomed article, but still a load of bullshit nonetheless.

The point here makes sense.

To say a doom article about MS......a company that makes 5 billion in profit every 3 months, then certainly by that logic a company that hasnt made a profit in 4 years is in a far worse position.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

PlaystaionGamer said:

Sony is in bigger trouble now than 10 month ago. Recently Sony sold their Tokyo headquarter!

No one with some knowledge about Sonys financial situation believes that Sony will survive. The only question is if the Playstation brand survives somehow.