By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BRAWL - MORE INFORMATION LEAKED (STAGES) (CHARACTERS)

supermario128 said:
Why remove Mewtwo, he was an original character.

He was horridly unbalanced in melee (way too light)

If they did decide to fix him though it would be great. 

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Uh, I'm 90% sure Roy is gone. Roy was the latest Fire Emblem character when Melee came out. Marth is from the original. Ike is the latest around Brawl time...so if anybody else returns it'll be Marth cause he's the original, not Roy.

I figured all three would return. :(

Why do people even bother reposting stuff like this? It's so obviously fake that I could see it from space.

Pac-Man? Ashley? Naw guys. Naw.

Currently playing: Civ 6

I accept this list. I am just happy to see Game and Watch there. Sad to see Poke Floats gone from the map rotation. Hope this list stays true.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
I accept this list. I am just happy to see Game and Watch there. Sad to see Poke Floats gone from the map rotation. Hope this list stays true.

Why is it that if people see a list they like, they assume it's true? Do people not know that their deepest hopes and wishes DO NOT affect the final build of this game? I guess not...

Also, people should be temp banned for posting topics in all caps. I prefer not to be screamed at when I walk into a forum.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network

thats alot,if its true though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

How do you know all this??
I mean i trust you but how do you know??

HE DOESN'T! HE DOESN'T KNOW!

I don't understand why, when people see a list of players, go "Oh, that's a lot," or "Oh, sweet, Captain Falcon returns!" or anything similar to that.

It's not guaranteed, it's not proven true...it's just a list of text that's worthless unless it's got a series of pictures or videos to fortify it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

For instance, that very believable starting player roster Youtube video that's going around looks very credible.

But what I don't get, is why doesn't he play just like FIVE seconds of the game, to show us that he didn't whip together a bunch of pictures and put them in a slideshow or something of that nature. If he showed us a player roster, picked Link, and then played the game for a little bit as Link, it'd obviously be true. Why he chose to leave out the gameplay made me cautious.

Anyway, I'm just ranting.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Getting sick of all the fake lists of brawl characters!!! Can't we just wait till it gets here to find out??

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits