By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - To those who buy music: Why?

Brutalyst said:

I tell you something annoying, I had a collection of free music, and songs I paid for on iTunes.

After having a few problems with my PC, formatting it. Afterwards the ones I got free worked fine but the ones I bought I could not use anymore as I had used them on 5 systems or some crap! (of which I didnt, only that the PC had been formatted a couple of times).

Way to influence my future destination for music downloads...

Late reply, but I want to give some help:

"Once you reach five total authorizations, a button will appear in your iTunes Store account that will allow you to deauthorize all your systems, so that would at that time recover the now-useless authorization."

Straight from Apple support. I had to do this once as well.

Around the Network
wfz said:
Brutalyst said:

I tell you something annoying, I had a collection of free music, and songs I paid for on iTunes.

After having a few problems with my PC, formatting it. Afterwards the ones I got free worked fine but the ones I bought I could not use anymore as I had used them on 5 systems or some crap! (of which I didnt, only that the PC had been formatted a couple of times).

Way to influence my future destination for music downloads...

Late reply, but I want to give some help:

"Once you reach five total authorizations, a button will appear in your iTunes Store account that will allow you to deauthorize all your systems, so that would at that time recover the now-useless authorization."

Straight from Apple support. I had to do this once as well.

I never got the notice that lets you deauthorize. Itunes in general just doesn't work that well lol.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros