By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ZOMG!!!!!!!! Super Mario Galaxy is a FIVE million seller!!!!!

Griffin said:
@ClaudeLv250, have you played SMG, if so then you would notice that the wii-mote is gimping the game. The bad camera and wii-mote go hand and hand with breaking the game.

@tabsina, i have over 30 stars.

Yes, i agree.. the game is definitely broken .. and those two are what made it broken

Around the Network
Griffin said:
@ClaudeLv250, have you played SMG, if so then you would notice that the wii-mote is gimping the game. The bad camera and wii-mote go hand and hand with breaking the game.

I have 112 stars.

The Wiimote doesn't gimp anything.

You, sir, are a liar. You are a liar that tells lies that are not true and are lies. Shut your filthy mouth.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Yo ya tengo todas las estrellas de este gran juego, lo malo es que ya que lo cruzaste no hay nada que hacer con el, pero mientras eso pasa, es un excelente juego.

Griffin said:

Well, I've played SMG and have over 90 stars (including all of the ball ones, manta ray ones, and bubble ones, where you use the Wii-mote a lot) and I find that the Wii-mote greatly enhances the experience.  Shaking it for a spin attack feels much more natural than pressing a button, and the star bits are a fun 'side quest'.

Like I've said 3 times (twice in other thread) now, your opinion !=fact

And you like Nintendo?  All I've read you saying is that the Wii and DS are absolute crap!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

24-01-08. 

SMSunshine: 5.91 mil, stopped selling.

SMGalaxy: 5.35 mil. And climbing, Fast!

Gears of War: 4.94 mil. And climbing, steadily but slowly.

Halo 3: 7.03, stopped selling in Europe and Japan. America = 50k a week.

So, i give Halo 25 weeks (margain of 3 weeks up or down) before Galaxy passes it.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

SMG has done in 11 weeks what NSMB took 16 weeks to do. That game is now over 13 million. I think that only The Sims and SMB3 stand in the way of SMG taking a top ten all-time sales spot.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Not really a mario freak here, but great sales on the Wii are always good news :).

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I love Gears more than Halo and Galaxy

OMG !!
Halo 3 passed seven million
The biggest game in the new gen.

Eh I bet Grif just can't get used to the 3-D aspects of the game. Hence complaing about the "Camera Angle."

It took me 2 or 3 jumps before i could propery time a jump on a goombas head on the bottom side of a planet.

The Wiimote "gimping" the game comment i don't get... I mean the only differences between the Wiimote and the game are letting me comfortably keep my hands apart, a slight gesture to spin... and not having to run around and collect starbits by hand.

Griffin you haven't played it, take on everything but you can't take the excellent camera system down, the camera in rachet isn't even close..........