By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 controller to include LCD touchscreen, biometric sensors?

DaRev said:

ha ha, it's all fun and games until someone points out the hypocricy, as I said don't get mad at me for pointing out the hypocracy. You go and support a PS touch screen controller all you want, I will do as well, cause I already have a Wii U and will welcome another console with such an advancement to my gaming experience

By the way do you or don't you own a Wii U?

And here is a list of Wii games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_games you tell me if that does or doesn't look like good 3rd party support or maybe your just being biased, because it doesn't have the games you want.

lol I guess you are beyond help. I'm showing you there is no hypocricy here bt nah..it's more convenient to live in that lala land of yours. Before I support a 'imaginative' controller I would actually like to know things like form factor, usefuleness and so on. Good to see you supporting other game experiences...but I guess you can use that fun word you like to use all the time here...hypocracy was it? You know, because you were hoping failure of consoles earlier yet now you support them :) adorable

No I don't. 

>_> yeah about that 3rd party wii games...I'm not sure how to break this to you...it's pretty bad. There's a reason why even most ninty fans accept the reality that historically third party support hasn't been the best on ninty home consoles, at least that was the case with the wii. But hey like I said your lala land, your standards

@o_Q: yeah lol I know man...I mean check out this guy..sheesh you would think kaz hirai ran over his dog or something (maybe as the riiiiiiiiiiidge racer lol)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
DaRev said:

ha ha, it's all fun and games until someone points out the hypocricy, as I said don't get mad at me for pointing out the hypocracy. You go and support a PS touch screen controller all you want, I will do as well, cause I already have a Wii U and will welcome another console with such an advancement to my gaming experience

And here is a list of Wii games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_games you tell me if that does or doesn't look like good 3rd party support or maybe your just being biased, because it doesn't have the games you want.

a great example of that hypocrisy is nintendo fans complaining for people bashing nintendo and its fans

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149806&page=1

then always taking the first oppotunity to bash other companies and their fans

M.U.G.E.N said:
DaRev said:

lol I guess you are beyond help. I'm showing you there is no hypocricy here bt nah..it's more convenient to live in that lala land of yours. Before I support a 'imaginative' controller I would actually like to know things like form factor, usefuleness and so on. Good to see you supporting other game experiences...but I guess you can use that fun word you like to use all the time here...hypocracy was it? You know, because you were hoping failure of consoles earlier yet now you support them :) adorable

No I don't. 

>_> yeah about that 3rd party wii games...I'm not sure how to break this to you...it's pretty bad. There's a reason why even most ninty fans accept the reality that historically third party support hasn't been the best on ninty home consoles, at least that was the case with the wii. But hey like I said your lala land, your standards

@o_Q: yeah lol I know man...I mean check out this guy..sheesh you would think kaz hirai ran over his dog or something (maybe as the riiiiiiiiiiidge racer lol)

First off, you response is still cracking me up how defensive you are thinking I want any console to fail. What I want on the other hand is for the hypocrisy to end, regardless of how entertaining it makes these debates.

Seconly, you not owning a Wii U doesn't supprise me in the slightest. Based on your comments I could almost tell everything about your gaming life, pathetic really. And I bet you call yourself a 'gamer' lol, what a joke.

Thirdly, you keep stacking up those reasons for justifying your hate for Nintendo. True games like me, look past all that and play games, good games on a good console, regardless of its faults - you should try to stoping hating Nintendo for a while and enjoy the games they offer.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

DaRev said:

First off, you response is still cracking me up how defensive you are thinking I want any console to fail. What I want on the other hand is for the hypocrisy to end, regardless of how entertaining it makes these debates.

Seconly, you not owning a Wii U doesn't supprise me in the slightest. Based on your comments I could almost tell everything about your gaming life, pathetic really. And I bet you call yourself a 'gamer' lol, what a joke.

Thirdly, you keep stacking up those reasons for justifying your hate for Nintendo. True games like me, look past all that and play games, good games on a good console, regardless of its faults - you should try to stoping hating Nintendo for a while and enjoy the games they offer.

I want all companies to succeed >_> and I'm the one being pathetic? You pretty much said you hope trouble for the ps4 launch..guess short term memory or something. Wishing your fellow gamers get the short end of the stick just to satisfy some petty made up 'war' in ur head

Really? You are such a wise man :) too bad you can't use that knowledge to educate yourself a bit more and stop with the paranoia...too bad you can't use it to stop being so gullible for PR too

I don't wish harm upon other games enjoyment..nor gaming companies, consoles or anything. Yes I am a gamer. You on the other hand....well you know what you are :) I guess I touched a nerve 

my 'hate' for ninty? what hate is that? You 'look pass' things? 'you'? hahahhaha oh the irony...pretty please leave my ninty aloneeeeeee

blah I guess you are a lost cause. I wasted enough time with you already, it was fun for a while but now you are just blabbering. :) keep fighting the good fight kid, best of luck.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DaRev said:

lol so not owning a wii u makes people pathetic now

how do you infer that he hates nintendo?

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

DaRev said:

I never said that.

Sorry, I misteaked his intention, obviously.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Come on people. Just hug it out or just avoid this for next time please. 

DaRev said:
Hynad said:

Hey DaRev, why don't you give us the names of those people who, in this current thread, before you started throwing a tantrum, were talking down on the Wii U's GamePad?

Seems to me like you're the only one crying here. And in doing so, you're derailing the thread.

Why don't you learn to read a thread and comprehend what you read? Then come back.

Wait, you mean, comprehend the way you do? All paranoid like? 

You sure you're 36?

As a U owner, this rumor gives me a little hope, just a little, for better third party support. Having two consoles with a touch-screen and Xbox with smartglass could end with more multiplatform titles coming to the U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

DaRev said:
o_O.Q said:

DaRev said:

I never said that.

Sorry, I misteaked his intention, obviously.

lol dont even bother with them, theyre a lost cause, let them enjoy their crappy games on their super duper consoles .....omg PS4 is 1.23 tflops wohooo im coming yeah!!! Theyre really pathetic individues but pointing that out just makes you be closer to them.......you know...i dont touch dogshit, cause i dont want to stain myself with it....remember that ;)

Moderated,

-Mr Khan