By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

Se lo merece el Wii, yo no escojo consolas por las gráficas, escojo consolas por los juegos si me llaman la atención y el Wii logró eso, yo lo tengo y es muy divertido jugarlo, su único defecto es que gastas mucho en pilas xD

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Se lo merece el Wii, yo no escojo consolas por las gráficas, escojo consolas por los juegos si me llaman la atención y el Wii logró eso, yo lo tengo y es muy divertido jugarlo, su único defecto es que gastas mucho en pilas xD

Hey, I can't speak spanish, but I figure this is a wii hating troll post. Someone translate/ban.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Good on you leo-J. I vote he not be banned for accepting the ban in this thread... good work m8 :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

You are totally wrong, I love Wii, is for me the better console in this generation

PD: sorry, but I like much write in my language and I write bad in english, but I understand the English.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2008/080124e.pdf

Around the Network

How many "Wii at 20 million" threads do we have already?! Geesh...

Congratulation Soriku in winning the bet against Leo-j.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I do feel sorry for Leo-j.
But with that ban he'll be behind Soriku by 2,000 posts.

And why isn't he banned already.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

20million :D in jan 2008

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wait he was banned by ssj12 yesterday... Now it says he is no longer banned... What's going on?