By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

wow there could be 2 things happenning here 1) leo j just made as fall to a trap so he can get free from the 1-week ban bet with soriku by saying that he owns a wii and trying to look like the victim by saying to pèrma ban him or 2)his actually meaning it and hw really owns a wii and wants to get revenge because the mods call him a liar.Well anyways this thread is really interesting.

ps:Im going to get the popcorn now this is better than watching tv,

Around the Network

NO! Don't post pron here! Do it and get banned elsewhere. This thread must be kept clean so it can be saved for all time!

^attacking you(soriku)will get him banned though i doubt perma baned

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Is this the end for this epic thread? Will Leo-J be banned forever? Will Grandmaster get a ban for trying to help Leo? Tune in next time for another exciting episode of "Leo-j is a Drama Queen".

Sorry, thats just what this feels like...a completely staged event, its just too perfect to be real...I don't believe it. AAA+ thread, well done.

To Each Man, Responsibility
azrm2k said:
But.... But... who can take down the almighty Soriku's post count if leo gets permabanned?

no one can. soriku is now the unquestioned supreme overlord of vgchartz.

Around the Network

I hate this

mM
ctk495 said:
wow there could be 2 things happenning here 1) leo j just made as fall to a trap so he can get free from the 1-week ban bet with soriku by saying that he owns a wii and trying to look like the victim by saying to pèrma ban him or 2)his actually meaning it and hw really owns a wii and wants to get revenge because the mods call him a liar.Well anyways this thread is really interesting.

ps:Im going to get the popcorn now this is better than watching tv,

to bad i think it will end soon

Why in the world do you want to be banned? You have the mosts posts out of any user, this will be the end of you in vgchartz leo-j you know this?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Soriku said:
"Will Grandmaster get a ban for trying to help Leo?"

He already is banned...lol. He'll be back after the week though (even though he's banned until 2035...).

why did he get banned

leo-j said:
I hate this

i love it :D