By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

this thread =Epic

will this be the end of leo j on vgchartz?
will someone miss him?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
azrm2k said:
Haha this thread is epic. Can't find the receipt leo? Then send somebody your FC and we can confirm via messages sent back and forth.

The exchange of Wii codes would buy him additional time. It takes about a day until the Wii codes are verified on both consoles and an exchange of messages is possible.

Nevertheless, it's the most concrete meassure of proof.  If he gives out a working friend code today and a picture with his name and VGChartz next to the Wii then I'm willing to let him wait one day for the friend code to verify.  It won't let you enter an incorrect friend code, so it's still a valid early test.

leo-j said:
Its off because I say so.

Dang! You can do that???? I better call Barry Bonds and tell him to tell the judge the perjury charges are off because he says so! Thanks joel!

leo-j said:
Its off because I say so.

i dont think it will be off because you say so

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^i think the one where he gets banned one month

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Show us the pic of the Nintendo Wii you own Leo

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Soriku said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
azrm2k said:
Haha this thread is epic. Can't find the receipt leo? Then send somebody your FC and we can confirm via messages sent back and forth.

The exchange of Wii codes would buy him additional time. It takes about a day until the Wii codes are verified on both consoles and an exchange of messages is possible.

Nevertheless, it's the most concrete meassure of proof. If he gives out a working friend code today and a picture with his name and VGChartz next to the Wii then I'm willing to let him wait one day for the friend code to verify. It won't let you enter an incorrect friend code, so it's still a valid early test.

Can't he do that with his friend's Wii (if his friends DO have a Wii)? It's still not that valid.

If he doesn't give proof in less than 5 hours, he's banned for the month, or that perma-ban.

He can, that's why it's important for him to have the working friend code so that he can respond to messages.  It's also why it has to be registered under Joel or Leo-j.

Y'know I'd feel kinda bad for leo what with everybody here calling for the banhammer but if zackblue was telling the truth and leo planned the "I own a Wii" thread as a joke to mess with the rest of the community it's quite beautiful to see it turn around and get him in the end.

The suspense is killing me.

Does leo-j actually own a Wii and shuts up the VGChartz community accusing him of being liar? Or...will they find out he actually doesn't have one and be ban for a month? Stay tune to find out.

its obvious that he doesn't have a wii. he's been stalling since yesterday.

but don't ban him just yet, i want to see how far this can go >:D