By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 100 Video Games of All Time

Those are without a doubt 100 really good games, but it's heavily lacking Xbox, SEGA and PC games. This site only consists of Sony and Nintendo fanboys.

Around the Network

I'd say that is the worst top list ever. But I guess that is to be expected, when you look at the demographics on this site.

CGI-Quality said:
JoeTheBro said:
Donde esta los x box?

Not a single exclusive in the top 100.

Uncharted 2? MGS4? Among plenty others!

Edit: I quoted just as you edited.

Do you not read spanish by chance?

The fact that halo, Golden eye, Banjo, and golden eye are not on this list just makes it bad to me. All of these games were iconic

I believe this is the worst top 100 games list I have ever seen. I would not play most of the games that are on it. Just a horrible list from top to bottom. With a few exceptions.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Well, I guess I had my comedy requirements for the day fulfilled by looking at that list.

Great top100 list...if you are a Nintendo fan

I like how Nintendo-heavy it is :)

But still, Starcraft: Brood War is not undisputed number one, so my conclusion is, terrible list :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

Good list - A few Sony Exclusives are missing but otherwise pretty good.
Better than most of the lists out there.

ioi said:
JayWood2010 said:
The fact that halo, Golden eye, Banjo, and golden eye are not on this list just makes it bad to me. All of these games were iconic

Halo and Goldeneye should definitely be in there

Who voted for these anyways?  Members of gamewise?