By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

Didn't realize I'm an 2009 member. I promise to join the group and help by rarely posting and clicking the thumbs and arrows in the vgchartz articles and gamrreview articles with the sole purpose of rearranging the comment orders.

Around the Network

Gather round kiddies, & let me tell you a story about something called Atari that used to live around these parts many a year ago.  Some people say that on quiet nights when the moon is full you can still hear it howl.

zero129 said:
Boutros said:
Is violence allowed?

In some cases yes, so you in? >;)

Hell YEAH then!

Dibbs on NintendoPie's face.

Boutros said:

Hell YEAH then!

Hey! I said that you were my first ever memorable member on this site, you should be protecting me!

Somini said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Rats, missed it my 3 months.

Sorry man. If it's any conselation, even though you support the enemy's console lol i think you're a great contribution to the community of VGChartz judging by your posts :)

I have them all and enjoy them all. What enemy are you talking about? I have every major console going back over 3 decades plus home computers before Windows existed. I have handhelds going back before the Gameboy, some you probably have never heard of like the Microvision. If you are refering to Xbox, well I do love me some Halo. That is for sure.

Around the Network

you are not the boss of me

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Did I show up too late?  Are there any seats left?

NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:

Hell YEAH then!

Hey! I said that you were my first ever memorable member on this site, you should be protecting me!

Oh I like to brutalize the people I love don't worry <3

I think I have the coolest join date of 09!!!

arcane_chaos said:
I think I have the coolest join date of 09!!!

Only a 7/7/7 or 8/8/8 would top your date.