By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

TheBardsSong said:
aikohualda said:
zero129 said:
aikohualda said:
so i will respect you like my grandpop?

No im your ruler , but i guess grandpop will do too :-/ xD

ok for that you gain my full respect... zero129! you are now my master!

but one piece is > than naruto...

They both suck. :D

one piece doesnt suck i have 500+ episodes to prove it :P don't destroy my childhood man :P

Around the Network

Oh you old-timers, don't hurt yourselves! The world is a dangerous place for frail people.

TheBardsSong said:
aikohualda said:
zero129 said:
aikohualda said:
so i will respect you like my grandpop?

No im your ruler , but i guess grandpop will do too :-/ xD

ok for that you gain my full respect... zero129! you are now my master!

but one piece is > than naruto...

They both suck. :D

Heresy!! Off with your head infidel.

zero129 said:
NintendoPie said:
Oh you old-timers, don't hurt yourselves! The world is a dangerous place for frail people.

That sounds like a threat!, i knew the was something behind resent disappearances of older VGC members!!.

Seems like the newcomers have been assasinating us!!.

If i vanish guys you know why, if im found dead with a heart attack and a hooker in my bed you know why, if im found that from drinking too much its not that i drunk too much you know why!!. Make sure you blame Ninpie!! and watch who he is talking to, clearly he has friends xD

Hahaha, sit back in your chair old-timer! There is nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.

No problem :]

In all honesty I lost interest in JUMP stuff after Dragon Ball.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
NintendoPie said:

That sounds like a threat!, i knew the was something behind resent disappearances of older VGC members!!.

Seems like the newcomers have been assasinating us!!.

If i vanish guys you know why, if im found dead with a heart attack and a hooker in my bed you know why, if im found that from drinking too much its not that i drunk too much you know why!!. Make sure you blame Ninpie!! and watch who he is talking to, clearly he has friends xD

That..... doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle :D

2008 here

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

5 so far lol! Looks like your thread came too late as we have evidently died out :(

Present!

We will teach these forum noobs to respect their elders!

...Just dust in the wind...